•Team Terraformer! Reforming the Metagame!• Mods can lock :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decmaster

Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
Banner coming soon =)
Team Terraformer
Reforming the Metagame!​

Welcome to Team Terraformer! We are a team devoted to discussing the TCG, rogue decks, metagame decks, upcoming sets, etc.​

regigigas.png

Long ago, Regigigas was said to have towed the continents into their current position. Therefore, Regigigas is the perfect mascot for Team Terraformer.

Rules
1. I will report any posts that break the rules. Be warned.
2. Follow the Pokebeach Rules and the Pokebeach Group Rules. Failure to do so will result in a Report and possibly get you kicked out of the team. (Depending on the offense)
3. Be active. If you are not active for two weeks, you will be kicked off of the team. If you have a good reason, however, (like going on a vacation or something) and PM me BEFORE your absence, I will allow that, because I know what is going on.
4. Don't flame. Nobody likes to feel bad.
5. PM applications to me. Failure to do so will result in a denied entry and a report.
6. Use good Grammar and Spelling. I will be a bit lighter on the spelling, but if you don't know how to spell it, type it in on Google! Chances are that your word will come up somewhere.
7. Read the rules again.
8. If you read the rules, title your PM application "Cranberries".​

Application
A purple star (*) means that area is required
*Your forum name:
Age division:
*Your current deck(s):
Your current record this season:
How long you've played the TCG altogether:
Anything else you want me to know:​

Members

Leader:
He leads the Team, and has the power to Report and/or kick people out of the team
Decmaster

Co-Leader(s):
They help the Leader make decisions, and take the leaders place in the Leaders absence
None. You have to prove yourself very trustworthy in order to get to this position, so...

High-ranking Member(s):
They have proved themselves to be trustworthy, helpful, active members
None. Act respectfully and you may find your name here.

Member(s):
Most people fall under this category. Members are expected to follow the rules

Banned Member(s):
These are members that have been kicked out of the Team for not following the rules. Don't be like these people...
None, which is great.

Topic
This is only a guideline. You can talk about other TCG-related stuff, as long as it's not spam
What are some decks you are expecting to see (or have already seen) at City Championships?

Activities:
Every so often, we'll have some activities within Team Terraformer. Participation isn't required but it is always fun =)
None currently. An activity will start when we have more members.

Banners

Form:
Made by:
Image of Banner:
Coded URL of Banner:

We currently have no banners. (I'm trying to get some, however...)​

RE: •Team Terraformers! Reforming the Metagame!•

*Approved* Please make sure to PM all applications to the clan leader, in this case Decmaster and not to apply if you are already in a TCG group.

RE: •Team Terraformer! Reforming the Metagame!• -One member down, more to go!

I'm run Vilegar for one and Chenlock for another. My goal are that I at least go Top 4.

Off Topic: Do you know which Cities we're goimg to.

RE: •Team Terraformer! Reforming the Metagame!• -One member down, more to go!

I'm going to run my Promogon-Z list. I expect to see a lot of different decks, with the release of Triumphant, a lot of people will be trying out new deck ideas. My goals are to make Top Cut.

RE: •Team Terraformer! Reforming the Metagame!• 24,251 members on PokéBeach, so someone join!

(Well, it's sort of a bump, but,)

New topic!

Well, I expect to see lots of different decks running around at Cities. Cities is still a time to try out new decks, so yeah. Here's some stuff I expect to see:

VileGar
MewPherior
Arceus
SP (LuxChomp, DialgaChomp, etc.)

Along with some interesting rogue decks some people have come up with. I myself (as I already said) am running my Promogon-Z list, and that's a rogue. I'll see what other people have thought of.

RE: •Team Terraformer! Reforming the Metagame!• 24,251 members on PokéBeach, so someone join!

I quit this team is sad

Fine. Since no one is willing to join a failing team, I have no choice but to lock this soon. I will give this team one day. If no one joins by 5:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time) on Friday, December 17, 2010, this team will close for good. The clock is ticking. May Arceus help us.
EDIT: I'm not going to be here at 5:00, so I'm changing it to 7:00. Still, may Arceus be with us.

RE: •Team Terraformer! Reforming the Metagame!• 30 Minutes Left!!!

Okay. I have given this team as much as a possibly could, and it saddens me that no one could join. I gave this team a deadline to live, and no one joined in that time. Mods can lock.

Fine. Since no one is willing to join a failing team, I have no choice but to lock this soon. I will give this team one day. If no one joins by 5:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time) on Friday, December 17, 2010, this team will close for good. The clock is ticking. May Arceus help us.
EDIT: I'm not going to be here at 5:00, so I'm changing it to 7:00. Still, may Arceus be with us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I go by Arceus on the pb chat. Anyway, *locked*. PM me if you want it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back