Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have full pictures of the Scarlet & Violet prerelease promos — Revavroom, Hawlucha, Pawmot, and Quaquaval! Previously, the cards were partially obscured.
Each card features new alternate art not seen in Japan.

Scarlet-Violet-Prerelease-Promos-200x98.jpg

005-Quaquaval-148x200.jpg

006-Pawmot-146x200.jpg

007-Hawlucha-141x200.jpg

008-Revavroom-143x200.jpg

You’ll be able to get these in the Scarlet & Violet Build & Battle Boxes and Build & Battle Stadium.

Scarlet-Violet-Build-Battle-Box-149x200.jpg

Build & Battle Box...

Continue reading...

Nirvanna21

Mew.
I do like the silver borders, but time will tell if it was a good thing to go through ultimately, as now you don't get that fun dark edge feel anymore.

LightYearLiam

Pretty art.

There's so much leftover room on the Quaquaval card that I'm now wishing they'd thrown an extra attack on. I miss normal Pokemon with an Ability and 2 attacks.

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Holo borders on regular holo rares in English will take some getting used to.

Home some blister promos will do galaxy holofoil with the holo borders. Would hate to see it go completely away with SV after being here since Base Set 2.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Revavroom will be the most chased card here, as it's guaranteed to see play in tons of decks.

cruzdroid

Aspiring Trainer
Super stoked with the level of good art in most of the SV sets--it's like they finally got the message that having so much 2010s 3D art is not really something to chase.

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
Fairy types are welcome but never again yellow borders. silver bolders look much better
The only cards that should have silver borders are the un-cards in magic. Also they need to bring back whiteboarders for reprints. Mostly just to make magic fans angry