Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have a product image and full description for the “Pokemon TCG: Holiday Calendar” we announced yesterday.

Pokemon-TCG-Holiday-Calendar-1-300x133.jpg

So far we’ve only seen the product listed for Europe, but there’s no reason it won’t release elsewhere. It will hit store shelves on September 1st and cost around $50. It seems to be an advent calendar with new TCG items to open each day. It’s obviously being sold in September so fans have time to buy it in time for December.
Ring In the Holidays — with Pokémon! Get in the holiday spirit with a Pokémon present every day! From fan favorites like Pikachu and Lapras to season-celebrating Pokémon like Delibird, you’ll find a holiday parade of Pokémon fun, booster packs, and other surprises in this holiday calendar—with a new item to uncover...

Continue reading...

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Why are you reminding this six months before Christmas?
I'm still concerned about that we're already at the half of this year.

LightYearLiam

Wait a second, "A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online"? Are they admitting it will be a long time before Live is going to be out of beta? That's a good thing if so, because unfortunately from what I've seen and heard, it needs a lot of work.

10types

Aspiring Trainer
Why is it a "Holiday Calendar" as opposed to an "Advent Calendar". I get that companies like to avoid "religious" terms but does this mean that it will still go up to Christmas or will they extend it all the way to New Years, and not just Christmas?