Octillery ex
Exploud ex
Scrafty ex
Cofagrigus ex
Reuniclus ex
Electross ex
Barbaracle ex
Clawitzer ex
To name a few. Just always nice when unrecognized pokemon get love, and simce swsh did that i hope sv can too

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Pokemon I want to see get an ex.
Marowak ex
Tropius ex
Ursaring ex
Octillery ex
Exploud ex
Scrafty ex
Cofagrigus ex
Reuniclus ex
Electross ex
Barbaracle ex
Clawitzer ex
To name a few. Just always nice when unrecognized pokemon get love, and simce swsh did that i hope sv can too
Not sure you should get your hopes up for Ursaring ex now that Ursaluna is a thing, but otherwise I agree!

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Pokemon I want to see get an ex.
Marowak ex
Tropius ex
Ursaring ex
Octillery ex
Exploud ex
Scrafty ex
Cofagrigus ex
Reuniclus ex
Electross ex
Barbaracle ex
Clawitzer ex
I like this list! Although personally I really want to see a Rapid Strike Urshifu ex but of course I am biased lol

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Hooray, big basics are gone in favor of evolving multiprizers. That kind of thing was one of my most loved aspects of the early SUMO era, and I hope they won't EVER touch three prizers again. Let them rot in expanded.

FilpACoin

The Best Typo
I'm ecstatic that they're bringing back the old "ex"s, though this will make terminology even more confusing than distinguishing between "ex" and "EX". New mechanics are interesting, but new letters at the end of Pokemon's names were getting old, and it's nice to see them getting some more use out of an old mechanic.
Plus, from what I hear, "ex"s were a pretty well-balanced idea in general.