“Pikachu On The Ball” Promo Available at GAME Stores Later This Year!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
GAME has announced the “Pikachu on the Ball” promo will be available at their stores this winter! Previously, the card was only available to participants of England’s Pokemon Futsal program. Customers will be able to get the card when spending £15 or more in stores or when purchasing certain TCG bundles online.

Pikachu-on-the-Ball-215x300.jpg

The card usually sells for over $100 online, so this wider release should bring the price down. While a specific release date hasn’t been provided, the giveaway may coincide with the release of our November set to promote purchases.
The five Pokemon Futsal promos are exclusive to England. The Futsal promotion originally started on September 11th, 2020 with “Pikachu on the Ball.” Four more...

Continue reading...

Finally that they just release that elusive promo to adult TCG collectors. That Pikachu promo was exclusive to someone who registered to that Futsal club

*cries in American*
Ohhh nooo you don't. You get zero sympathy for this. Do you not realise how many exclusives America gets that the UK and Europe don't! You literally have everything! This is the first thing the UK has had exclusive in years! hahaha! :D

Typical, was supposed to appear in 2020, late 2021 still not many seen in the wild, ebay prices were going for £600+ and no information from Game or The Pokemon Company. There was only a handful on ebay and I ended up working out a "deal" with someone for £500 for a grade 9. How foolish I feel now ?

Back