Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Paldea Evolved Ultra PRO portfolios have been revealed! They will release on June 9th alongside the set.
The 4-pocket portfolio features Chien-Pao and Ting-Lu. It contains 10 pages for regular-sized cards and two pages for jumbo-sized cards. It will retail for $7.99.

Paldea-Evolved-Portfolio-Small-200x161.png

Paldea-Evolved-Portfolio-Small-Chien-Pao-157x200.png

Paldea-Evolved-Portfolio-Small-Ting-Lu-157x200.png

The 9-pocket portfolio features Meowscarada, Skeledirge, and Quaquaval. It will retail for $11.99. It include 14 pages for regular-sized cards, but does not include any pages for jumbo cards...

Continue reading...

Porygonbail

Aspiring Trainer
So aside from at league deck building, they arent really of use?
With the ones my family threw at me over the years, I noticed they are far too thin to fit the sets they promote, even if you ignore secret rares etc.
And I agree with creg here too. It feels like every binder we get ( no matter the company ) is either just the boosterart heartlessly photoshopped on, or its pokemon cliparts from the early 2000s. At that point I just buy folders at "staples" or "googlemann" and decorate them myself.
(Dont know why but it keeps autocorrecting "googlemann" to "googlemann" for some reason, hence the edit)

Porygonbail

Aspiring Trainer
What we learned today, is that I apparently can not read. Im sorry! I ran off of the experience with older folders and their respective sets not fitting into them, wich bothered me greatly. You are right 252 is fine unless you go above and beyond collecting every single card including the SR

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
What we learned today, is that I apparently can not read. Im sorry! I ran off of the experience with older folders and their respective sets not fitting into them, wich bothered me greatly. You are right 252 is fine unless you go above and beyond collecting every single card including the SR
You are partially right though. It's very difficult to fit any of the sleeved cards back to back into these binders, meaning your ultra rares will be sleeveless, or you won't be able to fit every card in due to not being able to put ultra rares back to back. These binders promote "Bad Binder Behavior"