Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The English card images for the Paldea Evolved prerelease promos have now been revealed! As posted yesterday, they are Baxcalibur (SVP 019), Tinkaton (SVP 020), Murkrow (SVP 021), and Pelipper (SVP 022).

SVP_EN_SVP019-144x200.png

SVP_EN_SVP020-144x200.png

SVP_EN_SVP021-144x200.png

SVP_EN_SVP022-144x200.png

Our promos feature alternate artwork that hasn’t released in Japan yet. The four cards originally come from Japan’s Triplet Beat and Clay Burst & Snow Hazard...

Continue reading...

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Tinkaton also looks very good. Baxcalibur's art just makes it more evident how ugly of a design it is.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Hot take, I don't think the tinkaton ex deck will be as bad as people make it out to be, obviously won't be tier 1, or 2, or even 3. But it won't be terrible.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Anesaki Dynamic still cookin even after making an entire block’s worth of pack artwork. Meanwhile Baxcalibur has been gifted with the least creative ability name in existence
I thought Akira Egawa contributed to some of the pack art as well? Specifically Chilling Reign? Nonetheless yeah they stay winning

The Fish

0.o
I thought Akira Egawa contributed to some of the pack art as well? Specifically Chilling Reign? Nonetheless yeah they stay winning
Akira Egawa did Battle Styles - Fusion Strike. Anesaki Dynamic did Brilliant Stars - Silver Tempest. Holiday sets not included.