Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
May 25th will see the release of a VSTAR Premium Collection featuring Kleavor, the new evolution of Scyther from Legends: Arceus!

Kleavor-VSTAR-Premium-Collection_EN-2015x1500-f3a2c67-300x223.jpg

This is the first time we’re seeing Kleavor V and VSTAR — they haven’t been revealed in Japan yet.
The box will retail for $39.99. It will have the same configuration as the Lucario VSTAR Premium Collection.
Kleavor VSTAR slashes and crashes its way out of the wilderness and into your deck with both arms swinging! This powerful Pokémon VSTAR can do more damage for each Pokémon in your discard pile, so your opponent should tread lightly. Both Kleavor VSTAR and Kleavor V are here as playable foil promo cards, along with an oversize card, glossy enamel pin, shimmering coin, and booster packs with more cards to complete your strategy. Watch...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Kinda curious that they decided on a Kleavor Box instead of doing one with Darkrai to match the japanese decks.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
If the attack does 120 or more + the 60 bench snipe, I think this card is good. It would be similar to dragapult as a low maintenance 180 per turn. Add a path to the peak or other disruption and you simply out-pace your opponent. Plus it hits weakness on Arceus.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I was excited for this at first, then I saw the Vstar's first attack....is it seriously acceptable to these people to let a Vstar only do 60 to one benched V??? Like, Espeon V could do that exact thing...for one less energy. Can we all agree that's asinine?

Bubbles Ryu

Aspiring Trainer
I was excited for this at first, then I saw the Vstar's first attack....is it seriously acceptable to these people to let a Vstar only do 60 to one benched V??? Like, Espeon V could do that exact thing...for one less energy. Can we all agree that's asinine?
It states "also" so it has a base damage and the 60 snipe is the secondary effect. Wouldnt surprise me if the base damage is 100-130

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
It states "also" so it has a base damage and the 60 snipe is the secondary effect. Wouldnt surprise me if the base damage is 100-130
I'll never get these kind of attacks. I'd rather an attack do 40 base damage and 80-100 to a benched than 100-130 and 60 to the benched Pokemon. Might just be me but it's kinda getting annoying, they seem to prioritize direct damage over bench damage most of the time which is why Inteleon RS ans RS Urshifu are so monstrously successful.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I honestly don't like Kleavor art. They turned a fairly popular pokemon (Scyther) to an old rock glued wood stick that is suppose to resemble some gladiator. They should redo Kleavor.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I dunno, I quite like Kleavor's design! Apparently I'm in the minority but that doesn't bother me :)
I like it too! I liked using it in the games as well hehe. Though, I think it can look a bit awkward if not posed right (see the Kleavor from the Lucario VStar deck)

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
I dunno, I quite like Kleavor's design! Apparently I'm in the minority but that doesn't bother me :)
Tbh I like it also, it looks pretty nice. I also like axes so I am biased

Last edited:

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Kleavor is pretty ugly tbh but at least the Scyther line is getting some attention... I hope we eventually get an insect-focused evo for Scyther. I always wanted something that leaned more into the mantis/raptor aspect, even if it kinda stepped on Lurantis toes.