“Hisuian Electrode V Box” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have a product image for the “Hisuian Electrode V Box!” As we revealed earlier this month, it will release on November 4th, about a week before SWSH12 Silver Tempest.

Hisuian-Electrode-V-Box_EN-1654x1500-f3a2c67-300x272.jpg

It’ll come with a promo Hisuian Electrode V, a jumbo version, a bonus holo card of Electrode from Fusion Strike, four booster packs, and a code card. It will retail for $19.99.
Hisuian Electrode V’s regular print will be cut from September’s Lost Origin in favor of this box. However, its full art version will remain in the set:

78-Electrode-V-142x200.jpg

Continue reading...

TPCi is a terrible company and their practices are absolutely disgusting. Wish the Japanese company would take care of distribution, but they are already making a killing off of licensing fees so they don't care about anywhere outside of their region. Sad!

TPCi is a terrible company and their practices are absolutely disgusting. Wish the Japanese company would take care of distribution, but they are already making a killing off of licensing fees so they don't care about anywhere outside of their region. Sad!
??

Why?

If you've ever played the game in Japan, or own Japanese cards, you'd notice a distinct, glossy texture over the cards, and a very thick card stock. Furthermore, the cards are 1 sheet, and not a sandwiching of a back, black interior, and middle layer like here. They don't have that terrible yellow border, they release different versions of holofoil within sets themselves (for example Sword and Shield era cards got 4 different types of holofoil depending on the set, most notably Dark Phantasma), and finally, all of the cards are a uniform cut. Go look at your collection, unsleeved. Put your evolutions next to your basics. Notice how the edge of the cardboard is significantly darker, or the stage 1s and 2s are much rougher around the corners?

The fact of the matter is that the quality control of the card game outside of Japan (and I think Korea and Taiwan, too, actually) is dismal.

If you've ever played the game in Japan, or own Japanese cards, you'd notice a distinct, glossy texture over the cards, and a very thick card stock. Furthermore, the cards are 1 sheet, and not a sandwiching of a back, black interior, and middle layer like here. They don't have that terrible yellow border, they release different versions of holofoil within sets themselves (for example Sword and Shield era cards got 4 different types of holofoil depending on the set, most notably Dark Phantasma), and finally, all of the cards are a uniform cut. Go look at your collection, unsleeved. Put your evolutions next to your basics. Notice how the edge of the cardboard is significantly darker, or the stage 1s and 2s are much rougher around the corners?

The fact of the matter is that the quality control of the card game outside of Japan (and I think Korea and Taiwan, too, actually) is dismal.
While it’s far better in Japan i don’t hate the English versio, but I can see your point.

Back