Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have product images of the “Crown Zenith Tins” featuring Galarian Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres! The cards come from Japan’s VSTAR Universe set and were revealed last week.

Pokemon-TCG-Sword-Shield-Crown-Zenith-Tin-Galarian-Articuno_EN-1855x1500-f3a2c67-200x162.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Sword-Shield-Crown-Zenith-Tin-Galarian-Moltres_EN-1855x1500-f3a2c67-200x162.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Sword-Shield-Crown-Zenith-Tin-Galarian-Zapdos_EN-1855x1500-f3a2c67-200x162.jpg

The tins will be available on March 17th. They’ll come with five Crown Zenith booster packs and one full art promo card. No pricing information is available yet.
The other...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Nirvanna21

Mew.
Curse you Pokemon TCGI, I said I would only buy singles, but with the Lucario and the Chunky Chu collection ALONG with these? And here I thought my wallet could rest a little easier... Though out of all 3 birds, that Moltres truly is the MVP imo.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
Darn you Pokémon. I am trying so hard to save money, but I clearly see you are always one step ahead of me.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
They'll proably cost like 40-50 € and be pretty unavailable, but if not, those would be great to have.