“Crown Zenith” Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box Revealed, Feature Lucario VSTAR’s Art Rare

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Product images for the Pokemon Center version of the Crown Zenith Elite Trainer Box have now been revealed!
The included promo will be the Lucario VSTAR art rare that was revealed last night from Japan’s VSTAR Universe.
The set’s regular Elite Trainer Box will release on January 20th. No release date has been announced for the Pokemon Center version, but it will probably be the same date. We also don’t know the exact contents of the regular version yet. We only know it will feature the same promo and two less booster packs than this Pokemon Center version.
You can find a listing of all Crown Zenith products here.

Crown-Zenith-Pokemon-Center-Elite-Trainer-Box-Plus-200x200.jpg

Pokemon Center Version...

Continue reading...

This box looks incredible, and as I was about to checkout this morning I changed my mind because I can't justify paying $70 for 12 packs of cards and a promo card that I'm not crazy about. I'll probably just pick up a normal ETB down the road, hopefully those stay near $50. Great product tho!

This box looks incredible, and as I was about to checkout this morning I changed my mind because I can't justify paying $70 for 12 packs of cards and a promo card that I'm not crazy about. I'll probably just pick up a normal ETB down the road, hopefully those stay near $50. Great product tho!
While the GameStop preorder was open they were $49.99

Assuming this is like the other special set ETB's, you will still get the promo and 10 packs for $50.

Considering how overprinted all sets have been, you will hopefully be able to get it for less than 50 too

With the confirmation that SAR Lucario VSTAR is promo SWSH291, we can safely assume that AR Galarian Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres are SWSH282/283/284 respectively, which means there are no promo numbers missing anymore.

Back