Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
VSTAR Universe could well be turned into a Shining Fates or Celebrations type miniset in early 2023 yet. I imagine the reason why VMAX Climax wasn't was because 2021 had just had those two minisets and 2022 is about to have the PoGo set as well. Also, I imagine they won't be doing character rares again this time around, as the chase cards/subset of the set seems to change with consecutive sets. GX Ultra Shiny was shiny Pokemon, Dream League was character arts, Tag All Stars was full arts/alt arts, Shiny Star V was shinies again, VMAX Climax did character arts again. If this is the new pattern I imagine we could just be getting more FAs for cards that didn't get them and a few new alt arts - the promo Lucario V FA and Lumineon V's reprint in the Trainers' Toolkit may support this theory.

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not sure what TPCi is going for anymore. They really need to just bite the bullet and switch to a release schedule that matches Japan's. At this rate, SWSH12 is gonna have over 300 cards, which is ridiculous.
I've never understood why card games do lagged releases. It's annoying and would be so much nicer to get sets at the same time. Although, it seems they can't do it without creating a 600 card set which would probably not be the smartest idea

Courtyard Caddy

Aspiring Trainer
The 1 radiant per box needs to be deleted. It's clearly not the case.

Already seen a video with 3 radiants and another with 2.
I have also seen similar box openings with 2 and 3. I believe it will be very similar to vivid voltage and amazing rare's about 2 per box.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Yeah, 1 radiant per box on average isn't accurate whatsoever. I got 7 total out of 3 boxes... none of them were Heatran either which is awesome for me~