Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As we exclusively reported last month, a new “Arceus VSTAR Ultra-Premium Collection” will be releasing this winter!
It’ll hit store shelves exclusively at GameStop stores on December 16th. It’ll cost a whopping $99.99.
The collection will feature two metal cards of Arceus V and VSTAR, similar to the metal Pikachu and Charizard promos from Celebrations. It’ll also include a playmat that features artwork from the Japanese set Star Birth.

Arceus-VSTAR-Ultra-Premium-Collection-1-200x92.jpg

Arceus-VSTAR-Ultra-Premium-Collection-2-200x71.jpg

Arceus-VSTAR-Ultra-Premium-Collection-3-200x42.jpg

Arceus-VSTAR-Ultra-Premium-Collection-4-200x173.jpg

Continue reading...

UltraXatu

Aspiring Trainer
Cool playmat, but I hate that these cards probably won't be tournament legal. Great for collectors, not so much for players.

Odyssey

Aspiring Trainer
this looks sick as! Would have loved to see a metal vstar marker though. Makes me ask will we be getting a metal marker, like the gx ones, in tins at some point? Or will we need to use the acrylic ones (or other markers)

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Cool playmat, but I hate that these cards probably won't be tournament legal. Great for collectors, not so much for players.
There's already a Arceus Vstar Premium Collection coming if you want to get cards to play, this s clearly a collector's product

GMAX_Snom

Aspiring Trainer
this looks sick as! Would have loved to see a metal vstar marker though. Makes me ask will we be getting a metal marker, like the gx ones, in tins at some point? Or will we need to use the acrylic ones (or other markers)
They Were in the Worlds kits, but I think that’s about it

Faceless Wonder

Eevee enthusiast
Honestly really underwhelming... Arceus Vstar doesn’t have much going for it besides being playable. And since these are Metal, they can’t even be used...

And the lack of sleeves, and addition of Vivid Voltage is just more wasted potential 😕

Which is sad, because I had high hopes for this product

Gloose

Aspiring Trainer
It's hard to say that this is really worth 100 bucks, since most of it is just for collectors rather than players, and jumbled with some stuff from an etb. Best bet would be to just buy the playmat separately for much cheaper.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
I can't fathom how they'd be so cheap as to not at least include a copy of regular Arceus V and Vstar. Yes those are being released in another product, but for how much this cost it doesn't provide any actual promo cards, and only 15 packs from a few different sets. With no real promo cards, it should have been 20 packs and included sleeves too.