Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Arceus VSTAR Ultra Premium Collection” will release this winter! We don’t have a release date, price, or product description yet.
Presumably the collection will feature a new, alternate art version of Arceus VSTAR from VSTAR Universe, which releases in Japan this December. We already know we’re getting alternate art versions of other VSTAR Pokemon from that set, such as in our VSTAR Premium Collections for Origin Forme Dialga and Palkia and Hisuian Zoroark. The set hasn’t been...

Continue reading...

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
I wonder if they will be making another round of gold cards like they did in Vmax Climax. Both the Zacian/Zamazenta and the Celebrations came with gold cards.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
$119.99 for 16 boosters, three promos, some pieces of metals, a card sleeve, playmat and booklet? Wow, you can't find a better deal than that. O-M-G!!!!!!

PUBLIC NOTICE: PartTimeTCGCollector was sarcastic while making the above statement.

Nirvanna21

Mew.
$119.99 for 16 boosters, three promos, some pieces of metals, a card sleeve, playmat and booklet? Wow, you can't find a better deal than that. O-M-G!!!!!!

PUBLIC NOTICE: PartTimeTCGCollector was sarcastic while making the above statement.

The only Ultra Premium I ever got myself was the Celebrations one. I got it purely because of the gold cards and the fact that it contained so many booster packs for celebrations, a singular set that I was enjoying opening at the time (the extra booster packs were a nice addition but not the point). The metal cards ended up being way better than expected.

I will personally wait to see what these boxes contain, but as I have most of the cards I want from sets to date, it's not as interesting as that particular Ultra Premium, the unique cards would have to be amazing to be interested... and even then, it would still be cheaper getting them as singles. If they reserved the Ultra Premium Collection to this early 2023 leftovers set, now THAT may be interesting... better yet, one focusing on the missing cards from Sun and Moon would be MEGA interesting. But yeah, still love seeing what these things contain.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
The only Ultra Premium I ever got myself was the Celebrations one. I got it purely because of the gold cards and the fact that it contained so many booster packs for celebrations, a singular set that I was enjoying opening at the time (the extra booster packs were a nice addition but not the point). The metal cards ended up being way better than expected.

I will personally wait to see what these boxes contain, but as I have most of the cards I want from sets to date, it's not as interesting as that particular Ultra Premium, the unique cards would have to be amazing to be interested... and even then, it would still be cheaper getting them as singles. If they reserved the Ultra Premium Collection to this early 2023 leftovers set, now THAT may be interesting... better yet, one focusing on the missing cards from Sun and Moon would be MEGA interesting. But yeah, still love seeing what these things contain.
I would've bought Celebrations had it not been that ugly pikachu stamp, and that it remind me of wizard days (I was robbed of many good holos thanks to their non-holos and giving some gym cards rare). In the end, it comes down to how much it worth to you, but I think this is a rip-off. Many retailers sell one booster pack for about $4. Multiply 16 x 4 = $64. Usually a products with multiple packs cost less per booster than if you were to buy the same amount of boosters individually. Deck of sleeves cost about $6. I m not sure how the rest of these items cost but I think they added several of these items to justify this huge price. Of course, it is the exclusive cards that makes this price. I would say it wouldn't cost more than $35-$40 to make all these product perhaps not even $20. I find it unusual that they are making several expensive products in short time frame.