• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded “”Knock Off” Knock Off” Lock - Sableye/Black Shrine

Nyora

A Cat
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Alolan Grimer BUS 83
* 4 Sableye DEX 62
* 4 Vulpix TEU 15
* 3 Ninetales PRC 21
* 1 Volcarona SLG 13
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Alolan Muk SUM 58

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 2 Trick Shovel FLF 98
* 1 Gladion CIN 109
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 3 Professor Juniper PLB 84
* 1 Ninja Boy STS 103
* 1 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134
* 2 Faba LOT 208
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Energy Retrieval SLG 59
* 1 N NVI 101
* 1 Lysandre {*} FLI 110
* 1 AZ PHF 91

##Energy - 6

* 6 Darkness Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
The concept is to set up Black Market, then immediately play Ninetales to prevent it from leaving the battlefield. This way, you can use Sableye to get you rescue stretchers/energy retrieval’s when needed so you can infinitely loop them. Lysandre Prism Star lets you hit a Guzma or Lysandre into the Lost zone, after they inevitably play one. Setup multiple Ninetales so that when they do Guzma, you don’t give your opponent a chance to play a Stadium the following turn. Basically, if Black Market is in the Lost Zone, you’ve probably lost. That said, there are a good numbers of counters to this deck too. This includes ability lock like Garbodor, Get Lost, and attack’s that aren’t direct damage. There are a lot of cards you can consider for this deck, but I’m not going to go over them since it’s sleepy time and I said I’d put this up today and IM TIRED.

Back