‘VMAX Climax’ Pull Rates, New Reverse Holo Style, and God Packs Return!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Japanese fans have started posting their booster box openings of VMAX Climax, revealing some stats about the pull rates!
Each booster box contains ten booster packs and retails for 5500 yen (about $49). It appears there’s an average of three Character Rares per box, one Character Super Rare per box, and one full art Secret Rare per box. Here’s an example of what YouTuber P4C pulled in one of his boxes:

191-Octillery.png-141x200.jpg

#191 Octillery (Fisher)

200-Dedenne-Character-Rare-VMAX-Climax-141x200.jpg

#200 Dedenne (Furisode Girl)

208-Bronzong-Character-Rare-VMAX-Climax-141x200.jpg

Continue reading...

You are close. Here is the breakdown from a full sealed case. Obviously this isn't 100%, but SR isn't one per box.

3-4 CHR per box
1 CSR per box (V Union is full set in a pack like before)
75% SR or UR pull rate based on a case. 14 SR and 1 UR were pulled from the case.

That's not gonna happen. TPCi aren't dumb to put $1000+ worth of cards in just a single booster pack. They need to milk money from us.
To be fair, they could call it a god pack and just put three V/Vmaxes in one pack, and it would add a ton of hype to opening Pokemon card packs.

To be fair, they could call it a god pack and just put three V/Vmaxes in one pack, and it would add a ton of hype to opening Pokemon card packs.
Again, it's the marketing strategy for the Pokemon Company to milk us for these cards. Putting three Vs or higher is still costs $1000+ worth. They won't never do that.

To be honest, the art is great! But please bring back cosmo holos. Also, make normal art V cards more appealing. 5 ban graphics etc is really not my cup of tea and I don't like them on cards, especially ultra rares. Rather have artists like Mitsuhiro Arita or Teezira responsible for those.

Back