‘V Memories Collection’ at Gamestop in October!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve learned a new “V Memories Collection” will release at Gamestop on October 8th. It will cost $29.99. No other information is currently known.
The product hasn’t been listed by distributors or TPCi, which means it will be exclusive to Gamestop (or select retail chains). This only happens when TPCi is working directly with a store.
Will this contain Pokemon V cards from the past, as the name might imply? Or could it be another “repack” item featuring older products? At this point we don’t know.
The only V Box that has ever cost $29.99 was the Meowth VMAX Special Collection. It came with two promos of Meowth V and VMAX, a jumbo card, five booster packs, and a PTCGO code card. If this isn’t a repack product, we might see a similar breakdown (2-3...

Continue reading...

First of all; okay, what is up with the thumb-nail and why isn't it in the article? It looks like the back of the Chilling Reign Pokémon Center Exclusive Elite Trainer Box manufacturing error compensation blister. Water Pokémon Master, can you please give us some context?
Second of all, I hope this is a repackaged product, and hopefully one with a cost of less than $5 a pack or one that is available for sale at some point. Products like the Johto pin collection bundle and the Jirachi GX collection were nice because of the discounted price as well as because of the older packs, and it would be nice to get something like it again whether the packs are early Sword and Shield era packs or early Sun and Moon packs.
Perhaps it is going to be a repackaged product based upon the early V Boxes?

"V" tells us this will be a gen 8 product not holdover from Sun and Moon. "Collection" typically means multiple promos. "Memories" is the most interesting word and can have a lot of meanings...

I think the "Memories" will be "Memories" of Kanto. Meaning they would include Kanto pokemon V promos. Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon alt arts, hopefully.

I know this is hoping against all odds that TPCI would be this awesome. But what if there were 3 versions of this collection, one with the alt v and vmax of each eeveelution plus 4 or 5 packs?

"V" tells us this will be a gen 8 product not holdover from Sun and Moon. "Collection" typically means multiple promos. "Memories" is the most interesting word and can have a lot of meanings...

I think the "Memories" will be "Memories" of Kanto. Meaning they would include Kanto pokemon V promos. Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon alt arts, hopefully.

I know this is hoping against all odds that TPCI would be this awesome. But what if there were 3 versions of this collection, one with the alt v and vmax of each eeveelution plus 4 or 5 packs?
Why not,mate? Why not.

First of all; okay, what is up with the thumb-nail and why isn't it in the article? It looks like the back of the Chilling Reign Pokémon Center Exclusive Elite Trainer Box manufacturing error compensation blister. Water Pokémon Master, can you please give us some context?
Second of all, I hope this is a repackaged product, and hopefully one with a cost of less than $5 a pack or one that is available for sale at some point. Products like the Johto pin collection bundle and the Jirachi GX collection were nice because of the discounted price as well as because of the older packs, and it would be nice to get something like it again whether the packs are early Sword and Shield era packs or early Sun and Moon packs.
Perhaps it is going to be a repackaged product based upon the early V Boxes?
I would assume the the picture was used to represent a “blank product.” As we know nothing about it so far

Wanted to add this! GameStop is taking preorders in store on 8/27 at 2pm CST. These preorders are made in-store, but ordered online to customer's homes by release date. At the time this is all that has been announced regarding celebrations. More skus also do exist in the system, but won't be eligible it seems.

Attachments

• 20210823_102415.jpg
    20210823_102415.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
Wanted to add this! GameStop is taking preorders in store on 8/27 at 2pm CST. These preorders are made in-store, but ordered online to customer's homes by release date. At the time this is all that has been announced regarding celebrations. More skus also do exist in the system, but won't be eligible it seems.
So this is connected to Pokémon CELEBRATIONS somehow!
The plot thickens.

Back