Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In addition to their new League Battle Decks, both Urshifu VMAX will be getting two Premium Collections this November. Pokemon did not upload the sell sheet for these products, so we don’t know their price or specific release date. They will probably cost $39.99 judging by the number of packs.

Urshifu_Single_Strike_VMAX_Premium_Collection_EN-1611x1200-bd93c0f-300x224.jpg

Urshifu_Single_Strike_VMAX_Premium_Collection_Back_EN-2010x1200-bd93c0f-300x179.jpg

Urshifu_Rapid_Strike_VMAX_Premium_Collection_EN-1610x1200-bd93c0f-300x224.jpg

Urshifu_Rapid_Strike_VMAX_Premium_Collection_Back_EN-2010x1200-bd93c0f-300x179.jpg

The...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Foil SS/RS Energies, two of the best VMAXs around right now GUARANTEED, AND 8 meaty boosters? I'm down!

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
Any time my favorite 'mon gets the spotlight, I get hyyyyped. Going to grab that RS box day 1

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Foil SS/RS Energies, two of the best VMAXs around right now GUARANTEED, AND 8 meaty boosters? I'm down!
I was about to correct you when I looked at the product back and saw for myself that there are indeed eight packs. In the past all $40 Premium collections have had six packs, so I’m a little bit skeptical about the idea that this box is going to cost $40 and not $50.

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
will these boxes not contain beyond battle styles? If so that is very weird and makes them seem like they were intended for before chilling reign? Very cool anyway.