Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center has announced their Evolving Skies Elite Trainer Boxes won’t ship until early September due to shipping delays:

Due to global shipping delays, preorders for both versions of the Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield-Evolving Skies Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Box will be delivered to customers in early September. Thank you for your patience!

The store can’t get a break! The first Pokemon Center Elite Boxes were manufactured with the wrong number of booster packs. Hopefully Fusion Strike‘s ETBs will release without issue.

P7370_178-80980_01-200x190.jpg

Continue reading...

Clam

Almost decent
Would I be able to buy the card sleeves without purchasing the elite trainer box?

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Would I be able to buy the card sleeves without purchasing the elite trainer box?
You could buy the sleeves on TCGPlayer. Not Saying they'll be cheap, but you can get them.
Sadly, TCGPlayer doesn't sell the dice or coins, pins, or empty ETBs. Most of them aren't exactly competitively relevant, but since I'm 99% sure that this stuff comes from ETBs that YouTubers, hobby shops, and perhaps investors (or scalpers, depending on whether your goal is to make a profitable long term investment or to ransom off an entire generation of Pokémon to turn a quick profit) who are either opening vast amounts of product for personal entertainment (and subscribers) or gutting product for singles to flip for a profit, so the extra bling has to go somewhere, but then again you can always try getting the stuff on eBay (a lot of people sell opened ETBs with the basic Energy, dividers, dice, and other stuff left in the box).