BW/BW2 вяєє∂ιηg σρρυяαтυηιтιєѕ! (ѕєє ιηѕι∂є ƒσя ∂єтαιℓ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly211

Charmander Flame <3
ωнσ ∂σ уσυ тнιηк уσυ αяє...

I'm looking for a few Clients who might need some breeding. Or some new Pokemon Players who havent really gotten any useful pokemon yet. Everyone was new at some point, so dont act all high and mighty~ Anyways, I currently have some Snivy's, Woobats, and Panpours! Anyone interested leave a reply, anyone who would like to Request A Breed, PM me.

PS: I havent yet gotten my AR fixed, and I have some people still waiting, and im also trying to complete the game, so you MAY have to wait a bit.

PSS: The AR is to make the eggs hatch quicker, all pokemon breeded are 110% legit and Not Hacked <3

яυηηιη' 'яσυη∂ ℓєανιηg ѕ¢αяѕ...

Darkly211 said:
ωнσ ∂σ уσυ тнιηк уσυ αяє...

I'm looking for a few Clients who might need some breeding. Or some new Pokemon Players who havent really gotten any useful pokemon yet. Everyone was new at some point, so don't act all high and mighty~ Anyways, I currently have some Snivy's, Woobats, and Panpours! Anyone interested leave a reply, anyone who would like to Request A Breed, PM me.

PS: I havent yet gotten my AR fixed, and I have some people still waiting, and im also trying to complete the game, so you MAY have to wait a bit.

PSS: The AR is to make the eggs hatch quicker, all pokemon breeded are 110% legit and Not Hacked <3

яυηηιη' 'яσυη∂ ℓєανιηg ѕ¢αяѕ...

cool thread title, lol.
though the mods may tell you to keep it in one post, try making your own official breeding section, welcoming new players? i'm sure there's plenty looking for someone just like you, iknow i was last month.

i'd be extremely interested in partnering up with you once you get your AR fixed, as i need a partner with cloning capabilities. so let me know! =]

You need to make ONE official Trade Thread. I suggest reading the Pokemon Trading Rules here to make the thread look less like a Trade Now post to prevent both of yours getting locked.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back