Ruling α Growth ?

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
So α growth... I haven't understood what it does yet ... The card text is α Growth: When you attach an Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon (except with an attack, Ability, or Trainer card), you may attach 2 Energy cards.

http://pokebeach.com/news/1114/55-primal-kyogre-ex.jpg (image of Official English Translation - from pokebeach scans)

and my question is ... Do you attach those 2 Energies to any pokemon you want or only to the pokemon with the Ancient Trait ? (example = I have P Kyogre EX and i attach to it a water energy from my hand. α Growth activates. Then I should only attach 2 Energy cards to P Kyogre EX or can I attach them to my ... benched Keldeo EX ?)

Sorry, we don't answer questions about cards that have not been released yet.

What about now, with the new scans ? :p (Sorry if I'm putting you in trouble ...:/ )

Green778 said:
What about now, with the new scans ? :p (Sorry if I'm putting you in trouble ...:/ )

It's okay now. :D

It means when you attach an Energy Card to Primal Kyogre EX, you may attach two Energy Cards to it instead. As of right now, this means you may only attach the Energies to Primal Kyogre EX. I don't believe the ruling will change, but we will keep you updated if it does.

ugh ... only 2 energies ... :(

Ok thanks for the help ! I hope rulings change ^.^

Back