Ruling ¡ help with roserade unleashed !

toxic heart

Aspiring Trainer
I have my deck with those roserades but I have a question: if i plus a rainbow energy to roserade and y use the pokepower energy signal... that confuse and poison simustaneously or one condition? i have this question for the rainbow energy that his description is "count every tipe of energy but only the nesesary to realise the ATTACK" that not mencioned pokepower. This is my dude help me.

ty for read :)

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
First, please include a card scan with your question. This makes it a lot easier for us to look for the card in question.

Second, this question's been asked a zillion times already. So much so that it's in the FAQ:
Q. If I attach a Rainbow Energy (or Multi Energy) to my Roserade UL for its Energy Signal Poke-Power, is the Defending Pokemon Confused, Poisoned, both, or neither?
A. The Defending Pokemon becomes Confused and Poisoned, as Rainbow Energy is an energy card that provides both types of those energy. (In the case of Multi Energy, though, it can't have any other Special Energy cards attached or it will not work.)