Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Pokemon Center versions of the Evolving Skies Elite Trainer Boxes will come with an exclusive Eevee pin and one of two Eeveelutions coins! This is the first time an Elite Trainer Box has included a pin.

P7370_178-80981_03-300x258.jpg

Eevee Pin

P7370_178-80981_04-300x296.jpg

Eeveelution Coin for ETB Version #1

P7370_178-80980_04-300x296.jpg

Eeveelution Coin for ETB Version #2

Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Boxes also come with two more booster packs than a regular Elite Trainer Box. They cost $10 more, for a total of $49.99.

P7370_178-80981_01-200x190.jpg

P7370_178-80981_02-200x156.jpg

Continue reading...

Marcia Demme

Aspiring Trainer
I have finally managed to preorder an elite trainer box from the Pokemon Center this time!! :D The first time in so long. I got the Umbreon box :) I got help from a Pokemon Center account on Twitter.

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
After refreshing (and avoiding getting blocked) managed to scoop up one of the Umbreon boxes!! Seems like pokemoncenter is releasing preorder stock at different intervals

Edit: managed to get a single Vaporeon box too!! Definitely keep on refreshing and try to get the product in your cart :)

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I managed to score an Umbreon box so I’m pleased, my only complaint is that we’ve gone back to getting acrylic dice rather than keeping the metallic ones included in the Chilling Reign PC-exclusive ETBs.

EDIT: And now I’ve picked up an Espeon box so that makes it complete. Now if only TPCi Wou;d stop hating on my iPad and let be buy stuff off of PC without having to use a VPN.

Last edited:

Pokémon Spears

Aspiring Trainer
So I managed to put it on the cart, then when trying to finish my purchase, it said an error occurred. Then I refreshed the page and tried again. Same result. Refreshed again and now I'm IP banned

TIL I AM a robot after all

ChocoboGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Why are there still fairy energies? Fairy type will be officially rotated out by release date.

gengargibby

Aspiring Trainer
Managed to get a Vaporeon box before getting blocked while trying for the Jolteon. Super annoying as i wanted both for the sealed collection.

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
First time trying to get the Espeon box, it kept saying error, then it'd be in stock, then sold out. This went on 3 more times. I try once more, get to the confirm payment get blocked on my computer.

Tried on my phone, got it this time. Then tried to get the Umbreon box, but got blocked as well at the checkout. Maybe later I'll try on my ipad....

Prepper

Aspiring Trainer
Keep trying. I got blocked on my computer/phone because I had added the Flareon box to my cart, went through the whole registration process (I guess I had only checked out as a guest before) and when I got to my cart and was trying to checkout I kept getting an error. I remoted into a server I have access to and used the browser there and when I logged into my Pokemon Center account the box was still there so I kept trying to check out until it took. I got the order confirmation email a minute or so later.

Then I went back and kept slowly refreshing the page (slowly and carefully so as not to anger the bot guards) on the other box (Vaporeon, et al) until the yellow "Preorder" button showed up (otherwise it was the grey "Unavailable" button) and then I kept pressing the preorder button until a green "Item added to cart" appeared and then I went and checked out again. Took several tries of hitting "place order" until it went through.

I'm suspecting that many others are trying to do the same thing and either the system can't keep up and is giving random errors or those boxes are getting added back in to stock as orders get abandoned/cancelled/rejected etc. Or maybe we are just too early and this process will be much easier later today. I know for Chilling Reign that the boxes were up and in stock for a while, so this might just be a case of the early adopters getting the worms for now.

Good luck!

chloelem

Aspiring Trainer
okay so i am new to the tcg. i work at a local game store, and have always been into the video games and the show. but besides the point..

i want this PC edition etb so bad. the sylveon one. i need that coin and pin, im a pin collector. im also bisexual and in love with the color scheme.

but i have never tried buying or preordering anything online regarding pokemon center or the tcg. do they update preorder stock from time to time? will more go live on release date? is it JP time zones? etc. i just need some general advice to get this. thx!

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
okay so i am new to the tcg. i work at a local game store, and have always been into the video games and the show. but besides the point..

i want this PC edition etb so bad. the sylveon one. i need that coin and pin, im a pin collector. im also bisexual and in love with the color scheme.

but i have never tried buying or preordering anything online regarding pokemon center or the tcg. do they update preorder stock from time to time? will more go live on release date? is it JP time zones? etc. i just need some general advice to get this. thx!
You may have missed the boat on getting the PC Edition ETBs, they were going in and out of stock on Tuesday (and possibly Wednesday, I stopped paying attention to the lots once I got my two boxes) and now they’re consistently saying “out of stock”.
but i have never tried buying or preordering anything online regarding pokemon center or the tcg. do they update preorder stock from time to time?
They open up preorder slots in waves on the day preorders open and stop ding so when they run out.
Will more go live on release date?
I doubt it, I never saw the PC-exclusive ETBs for CRE go up for order after the initial preorder window closed. AFAIK the only ETBs that ever came back were the Battle Styles ETBs.
is it JP time zones?
The Pokemon Center site uses US time zones (Pacific Time if we’re being precise).