Milky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!
    You are a very high quality member too!
    Are you going to Worlds? I am.
    RR and Junk Arm are not comparable in this context, because Junk Arm gives more uses of the same card rather than more ways to fetch it. It also has no influence on your deck size until you play a ahuffle supporter.
    Please try harder. “Everyone else does“ is a terrible reason to run a card. I do use RR myself, but only because Junk Arm and Smeargle create advantages over a higher supporter count in HGSS-on, and because there are not enough good supporters in BW-on. You really need to get rid of that follower mentality and think about deckbuilding for yourself.
    What Entei said. Truth was rogue until it won. The fact that it was good doesn't mean it can't be rogue. Same applies to Gyarados.
    Your opinion on rogue decks is ridiculous. I think you've misinterpreted what a rogue deck is. A rogue deck is a not-so-much-seen-before deck, either with a new and genius combinations of cards, or a new varient of playing a card no one thought of before. A rogue deck is still rogue even though it wins competitions.
    "Silver is correct in saying that there will be top tier decks that will trump rogue decks, because the top tier stuff performs the best and the rogues are decks nobody plays because they are t mainstream, nor viable in a meta full of top tier decks, because they get ROFLstomped. I don't think any deck can be called rogue when it reaches Tier 1 - 1.5."

So are you saying there's no such thing as a good rogue deck? Many would beg to differ.
    "Silver is correct in saying that there will be top tier decks that will trump rogue decks, because the top tier stuff performs the best and the rogues are decks nobody plays because they are t mainstream, nor viable in a meta full of top tier decks, because they get ROFLstomped. I don't think any deck can be called rogue when it reaches Tier 1 - 1.5."

So are you saying there's no such thing as a good rogue deck? Many would beg to differ.
    I have over 14,000 cards so like what are you looking for. I dont have anymore lv.x, ex, prime though because i have been trading lots of them
    Well i have a lot more but heres the ones i have in hand: 2 Cresselia lv.x ,3 Ferraligator promo,2 ampharos prime, arceus promo lv.x, blissey prime, celebi prime,2 darkra lv.x promos, darkrai lv.x, dialga lv.x promo, dialgalevel.x promo ( different dialgas), empoleon lv.x, hippodon lv.x, infernape lv.x promo,kingdra prime, kyogre ultra rare, kyogre ex, landorus promo, meganium prime promo , mew prime, palkia g lv.x, raichu prime,rayquaza c lv.x, rayquaza c lv.x promo ( different rayquazas), palkia lv.x promo, reshiram fa, reshiram ex promo, salamence lv.x, shaymin lv.x promo, 2 slowking prime, thunduras fa, typhlosion prime, zekrom ex promo, top and bottom lugia legend, bottom ho-oh legend, bottom suicune and entei legend, bottom entei and raikou legend.
    please forgive me in asking this, but I have no memory of us trading in the past, yet you left a +rep on my rep thread. Again I'm sorry but could you remind me when/what we traded? Thanks. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…