C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• J
    Hey man if people are picking on you let me know and I'll be happy to try to help you.
    If you use Chrome, you can get AdBlocker as part of Chrome for free, right click an image, and add it to be blocked by AdBlocker.
    Just wanted to say this quickly before I go to bed.

I know that people don't always treat you the best on these forums but with the whole avatars that look the same thing I don't think they're necessarily trying to taunt you (I could be wrong). If I'm not mistaken it's just an avatar trend, something fun that comes along with forums, not something to poke fun at you.

I may not even know the full story but either way, try not to let the people bother you too much. Probably not worth it to pursue them on the issue, just try to shake it off and move on. Though, if it were to get actually serious, maybe get a mod involved.

Anyway, I'm tired, probably typed too much and too lazy to check spelling, grammar and whatnot lol. Have a good night.
    Card Slinger J, Well, the voice acting was at least good compared to the few animes I've watched.
    "FUNimation is good but aside from that most Dubbing Companies aren't that great"

Hey, now, I though the Gurren Lagann dub was pretty good.
    Card Slinger J, I am using my Pearl. My friend code is:

2708-0010-6535

Any Pokemon will do.
    Card Slinger J, I can breed a male Pichu, but I am not good at breading for IV's. I've never been good at that :(
    Card Slinger J, I have a level 1 Palkia from the Arceus event from Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver. Will that do?
    Card Slinger J, What do you need? I have all the Pokemon except the last three legit.
    lol for what? I'm simply stating that I suck at Yu-Gi-Oh and Vanguard. I'm not every good at either of them. My sincerest apologies if I offended you in some way, however.
    Just so you know, I was able to connect with squirtli with no problems. So, if you still wanna cancel the trade, it's whatever. I'm gonna go hang out at the pool. I'll be back in a few hours. If you want to trade, leave me a PM and I'll respond to it when I get back.
    Well, I've got the Light Ball on a DW Bagon(to simplify everything). I'm going to try and trade them to a third party, like Yakkov(I've traded with Yakkov before), and see if he can trade it to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…