Blui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like your Klink (!shiny!) and your Event Reshi. I Can trade Egg Move Charmander lv ?
    (Dragon Pulse,
    Dragon Dance,
    Outrage,
    Counter.)
    Or Any requested
    Blui129, Thanks. =3 And what do you mean where am I? I'm in Snowpoint City in Sinnoh right now, and I'm about to fly back to East Opelucid City in Unova right now. Why, are you in the area? =)
    Blui129, I wouldn't Hydro Pump you.~ I just meant for people like Team Plasma. Those guys make me SICK!!! :p
    Blui129, I actually hafta use three. :p First one, classic Paint, to make the sprite. Then I'll move the file to my mom's computer and use Seriff Draw Plus to make it transparent. But that makes it more than 96x96. So then I'll take it back to my computer and use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize it back to 96x96. Also, my fave color is Blue too. =3
    Blui129, Whenever I see something that I'll think about for a minute (Like lets say, uh, flooring.) These two wierd guys (And recently a third one. :D) will come out and start talking about it like Guy 1: Dude, that flooring is hard. Guy 2: It'd be better if it were Blue... Guy 1: Yeah. Guy 3: YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHUUUUUUHHH!!! All guys: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! :O
    Blui129, I meant HAR HAR HAR as funny, like laughing noises from Mr. K. :p Me? Uh... Only awkward stuff that's happened to me since yesterday went on in my head. :p
    Blui129, Something's wrong with me today... :p *Fixes* I'm not exactly sure what curry is, BUT I LIEK RICE. Also I'm jealous 'cause I'm hungry right now. (It;s 4:05 A.M. here. :p) Also, just real quick, do you also know the exact maximum front trainer dimensions for BW? (Wanted to try that too, if the number was different. I'm not sure. :p)
    Blui129, Is it maybe PIZZA!? I'm trying juggle Spriting, Playing Black, and School. :p (Seriously, that's all actually going on RIGHT NOW. I'm working on a school project. :p)
    Blui129, Oh, while I'm thinking about it, do you know the EXACT MAXIMUM Sprite Dimensions for Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version? =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…