Chariblaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Chariblaze, As in a girl on PokeCommunity she said the source she got it from has been reliable in the past, but the source just cam clean and said that it's unconfirmed. Sorry for the confusion. I believed what she said because it was most likely to happen anyway. But she said as of now it is UNconfirmed. It should happen around the same time, but the exact dates are unknown.
    We'll decide that after the game comes out... the comics will not show off the whole experience...
    Chariblaze, it's early information, unconfirmed, people don't like spoiling themselves before the game's release anyway :p
    Chariblaze, Ehh. I don't know about that. I saw about the same number of comments on his wall in the first couple hours...Regardless, thanks!
    Chariblaze, DARNIT! time to begin my search elsewhere, but thanks for snooping around for me!
    Where can I find a team to use for VGC Regionals? I just want a team list, not options on pokemon.
    Premier ball all day, every day.

I've caught Reshiram and Victini both in Premier Balls, because everything looks cooler in a Premier Ball. I was planning on catching Terrakion/Virizion/Cobalion in Premier Balls but I wanted a Shiny Cobalion and gave up after 6,000 SR's so I haven't had a chance to yet.
    It's just a random thought, but if the Black and White sequels actually do take place sometime after the events of the originals, there's the possibility that some gym leaders may retire and be replaced. And, if that happens, there'd be a strong likelihood that Drayden would be one of those and his replacement would likely be Iris. Still, it's just a random thought, and I really don't see too many dramatic changes happening to Unova itself between the first installment of the BW games and the next ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back