CarlosDuranJr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CarlosDuranJr, I should have probably done that, but the idea to do so did not cross my mind at the time.
    (Yes, I can edit your post.)
    CarlosDuranJr, all right then, this makes more sense. PokePop just made the logical answer to begin with (which was fine), and then Japan just tells him something different.

At least a new post is better than an edit!
    He initially said it didn't, but later was told by Japan that it did. He had adjusted his first ruling based on that, but has since removed the portion where he said no.
    Do you have a link to the original topic (or at least tell me what a title is so I can search for it myself)?
    Indeed it IS super-faded! That's why I bought a new one :D
    I would have worn it to States but it was in the laundry.
    I'm sure you have seen the DNA shirt I wear from time to time, right?

When I was 12 or so, I was at a social gathering and I wore that shirt for two weeks straight. (No, literally, two weeks straight. I LOVED that thing.) My real name was tricky to remember (and spell), so I got known by my shirt instead.

The name has stuck ever since. Plus, it sounds pretty darn cool.
    CarlosDuranJr, because
    1) I own zero Zebstrika
    2) It works better with Gardevoir
    3) I don't have to worry about tournaments for at least 3 months
    CarlosDuranJr, make me proud, son!

I just built my DarMAXitan list last night for league play and such, but the problem is that it requires 2 Mewtwo EX and I have 0 Darumaka. So for the time being, I'm proxying things in it.

It should be a fun little thing to do.
    CarlosDuranJr, half of my games were against Eel-related decks. I got off lucky, it seems.
    I got 71st.
    Dang.

Ironically, the only Mewtwo I killed was after one Raging Hammer, leaving it with 10 HP left. Gigas died, then Kingdra Spray Splashed it.

I only fought 2 Mewtwo that day; the first was in Round 2 in the "Red vs Blue" match. Unfortunately, I failed to KO, and that cost me the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…