Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zero, You're welcome haha. It is unfortunate I couldn't go further since there were so few Zeel, I had a huge chance to come away with more wins, but oh well. What's the favor?
    What's up Zach! How's everything going, and weren't you supposed to be at IL states (you messaged me about that a while back)?
    Zero, Yeah, it was really nice seeing you and congrats on your Top Cut finish! Can't wait for Vegas.
    Zero, at least you got into topcut. I don't know if I'll ever do that. One day I want to, though...even if it's just a Cities or something.
    Oh right, I forgot to ask! How did you do in the topcut? You got 12th or something at the end of Swiss, so how'd it go after that?

and lol at Matt S going undefeated in Swiss...AGAIN
    Zero, Ya. I only drew two energy and he took five prizes before I took any. But then I N'd him to one drew a DCE, and killed his Mewtwo with five energy, and he drew dead for the rest of the game. They almost recorded it too... :/

But yeah, then I won in T8 before screwing up in T4 from being too tired. It'll be up on Fried Checken N Rice for the whole world to see. :(

How'd you do?
    Zero, I am most definitely familiar with Code Geass.

You might have seen me before too; I've been to the Queen Mary States over the past three years, though I didn't compete in the last one--I just ran the video game side table near the stairs leading to the room.
    Am I going to AZ? For sure.
    In addition, I got the Gigas EX that I needed to borrow for States, plus one more idea. I was at league yesterday, and the only game I lost that day was because of Vanilluxe ND (Slippery Soles). Seriously, he's got a bench full of EXs and can get out of my paralysis.

I figured that could work both ways; I could use it to escape Item Lock if need be and thus eliminate the need to use Switch. (Item Lock is actually my biggest weakness right now.) I only need 1...which is exactly how many I have.
    My decklist is ready. Time to make some heads roll!
    When is the Team Tournament going to start? I thought it was going to start before States.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…