C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• catutie, Z-nub wants me to come to NV states this year. The likelihood of that might not be all that high, but it's more than zero. I'll see.
    catutie, why watch TV when I get all the entertainment I need watching nooblets fail? #pokebeach is where it's at, brother.

Tell me what days are open for you, then. Then we can work something out.
    catutie, I don't like football handball at all, and since I stopped watching TV actively, I am not a fan of commercials either (nope, not even the Super Bowl commercials).

Sunday afternoon should work.
    catutie, can I have fish and chips instead? I'm too British for a steak dinner :p
    How does Friday afternoon sound? I should have that open. Saturday won't be possible due to me judging, but Sunday should be possible...
    catutie, Goodvibes was the name of the principal of the school. When said school turned into a rap paradise, he became Principal Goodbling.

He was straight-up legit, yo.

edit:
    because it's a long story and I'm pretty sure I would have to buy you a steak dinner at the end of it....Herbledederble....gerble....lerble
    or I could buy my own meal and you could recount your lengthy tale
    I miss Goodvibes.

also I played Pokemon Master Trainer today with my friend! unfortunately I lost because his Alakazam beat Bruno by 1 point
    funny story

My brother and I were talking, and I asked him the question of what the greatest board game ever was. He guessed Monopoly, Life, and one or two other things. I said he was wrong, and that the best board game ever was "Pokemon Master Trainer".

He looked at me blankly because he didn't remember what it was. We were in the car at the time, so when we got to the house, I yanked it out from under the bed and said "it's the game that looks like this". He practically fangasms and yells "OMG. THAT IS THE BEST GAME EVER."

thought you might like to hear that
    catutie, I say 'Grey'. In any case that's the unofficial code name for it.
    As for whether or not you want to get White? Your Black is lost somewhere, but if you're really desperate to play t3h p0k3m3nz, go get White.
    I wouldn't, though.
    catutie, it's sorta like the Harry Potter books. They're written in British, not English.
    ...wait
    [16:05] <+bacon> You don't kicked out if you lose, and the nature of most battles wins really helps the server activity
    [16:06] <%Riskbreakers> hi guys
    [16:06] <%Riskbreakers> and bacon, unleash your inner spirit animal?
    [16:06] <%Riskbreakers> :
    [16:06] <@ShadowMan> his spirit animal is a drumstick
    [16:06] <@TDL> I'm going to work hard on my guide so others don't feel like "lol I'm not playing this tournament I don't play lc" :3
    [16:06] <+bacon> It is the pistol shrimp
    [16:06] <@ShadowMan> #winning
    [16:07] <+Flareon> pistol shrimp?
    [16:07] <+Flareon> I envy you

It could be worse. Grim had a penguin.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back