M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to get another playtcg match in, i might be able to play at about 7 o clock central time. I have track practice, so i dont get home from school until late.
    Martini, I will after states. I can't trade really much, I REALLY have to update the list... I traded ALOT of the stuff already.
    Sorry about missing your message. I'd love to if we're online at the same time though.
    *Phanto-faceflippers*

Okay, then. Sorry if I sound a little disoriented tonight. I'm just worn down from work and not thinking straight.
    Whoa... Looks like your trying to do a serious overhaul (at least from what I remember reading before)...

Sorry, I can't do a review anytime in the immediate future, but you may want to just post these chapters as new installments to keep the originals for reference.
    If they changes are that drastic, leave your current chapters alone and post the updates separately in the same thread. Worst comes to worst, I can close the thread for you so you can start over fresh without the burden of an overlapping story.
    Previews are always fine (even if they're under 1000 words) so long as you note that they're previews. Also, by all means revive your fanfic thread too if you want. Just edit the revised chapters in like I do and note that things have been changed.
    Previews are always fine (even if they're under 1000 words) so long as you note that they're previews. Also, by all means revive your fanfic thread too if you want. Just edit the revised chapters in like I do and note that things have been changed.
    Martini, Good. I managed to catch up with The Time Portal. You know that old story? I'll contiune writing it in its classic old style. :)
    Martini, Oh. How are you doing today?

...also my bus just broke down...had to get my parents to pick me up...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back