nomekop55555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Because it's unsanitary...?
    Ah well, I guess there's really no accounting for people's tastes.
    nomekop55555, hi!

What's up? Ceiling fans, gas prices, and burgers as big as my head.
    On a bit more serious note, one month of summer vacation! (Yeah, I got out at the end of last week.) I know most elementary/middle school students get out mid-June instead of mid-May, so I hope you can tackle any assignment that comes your way in these next few weeks!
    nomekop55555, prerelease is on Saturday for me, so that'll take up the whole day. Sunday I'm at church in the morning but will have most of the day to myself after that. I plan to plot some crazy hijinks after that.
    nomekop55555, my life is going pretty good too! It has its ups and downs but overall I can't complain; life is nice. For this weekend and the next I'm going to prereleases for the new Pokemon TCG set (Dark Explorers), so that oughta be fun too.
    nomekop55555, found some spare time, I see? Welcome back; long time no talk! How's things?
    nomekop55555, You mean those Baby Kosher Dills? (I'm a Pickle Nerd... XD) Those are my fave. X3
    nomekop55555, Uhmmmm.... No, not really. Sorry! <=D One day when I have my own job, I'm gonna buy a jar of Pickles and eat them ALL. BY. MYSELF. That way my parents won't get mad at me for eating all of the Pickles. :p By the way, which kind is your favorite? =)
    nomekop55555, a $30 stadium? What exactly do you mean by 'stadium', i.e. what kind of stadium was it? Was it like a generic plastic toy stadium, or was there something else special about it?

huh. didn't know you had a brother. also lol beyblade
    Geuss what?

I love pickles too. =3 (The kosher dills, I can't stand the bread and butter ones. :p)
    Oh, that's cool. Lol they are crazy. They say it's for kids, yet ironically they are kids. I don't see why they hate on Pokemon.

How are you?
    nomekop55555, ahahaha, yeah, it is, isn't it? Too bad I couldn't enjoy Friday all that much. Ah well, no big deal. Monday will probably be better.

And congratulations!
    nomekop55555, I could be better. I'm just a little annoyed for reasons I don't wish to discuss.
    Yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back