nomekop55555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Luucky. I wish my school was like that. Nope, it isn't like that. They hate it and ridicule me because I play. After awhile I just stopped telling them that I played.
    nomekop55555, wanted to go out driving today, but there's quite a downpour outside, so that scratches that idea (sadly). For now I'm just chilling.
    nomekop55555, I'm not trying to dampen your spirits or anything - I'm just saying what my view is.
    nomekop55555, nope. As people grow older, Valentine's Day more shifts towards the focus of actual couples spending time together.

...I've always found that silly, since if you have a special someone, you enjoy him/her all year round, not just in February. That's why I don't celebrate it.
    nomekop55555, I just went to class and then came home and now I'm just relaxing. I don't celebrate Valentine's Day :p
    nomekop55555, ahahahaha, and happy day to you as well. Did you do anything special?
    Lol nice! My parents are serious about being grounded though.

Happy Valentine's Day! How has your day been?
    nomekop55555, just chilling and listening to music and chatting with friends.
    How's your day?
    nomekop55555, so don't think your poem is subpar just because you feel like you could do better.

What else is on your mind?
    nomekop55555, I know how that feels! But to be honest I've found that other people view your own things in a totally different light. They see more to it than you do.

I've had many a time making banners where I think they look like garbage but other people think they look great.
    nomekop55555, I thought so. It looks pretty good, though - don't beat yourself up about it. It's not bad.
    nomekop55555, I think I entered #9 or #10. I'm not totally sure.
    Also it's haiku/short poem contest, technically. Not as many people are actually doing the haiku pattern.
    nomekop55555, the one about swords raining down or something?
    It actually is pretty decent, in my opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…