Ivy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Afro-G pokes Spongebob yet again*

Oh yikes, is it really loud or something?

Oh okay, that's really great to hear. Oh wow, that must really stink and be a bit scary... But as long as nobody completely fell for any of that then that's a very good thing. Oh I see, well I hope you can fall asleep soon. It's never very fun going through the day after a night of little sleep...
    *pokes Spongebob right back*

Oh hey, you're up right now although it's pretty late. How's everything going right now?
    *Afro-G pokes Spongebob*

I just read the paragraph you wrote below and wow... Sometimes we start to feel that way, like no one really notices or cares about us but you just need to "fight" those feelings. I mean, it feels that way at first but when you really think about it it's not true at all. There's always someone looking out for you. Don't worry, things will get better...

Oh and I hope your brother is doing a little better. I'll make sure to pray for him. :]
    Spongebob, Lol schools don't care. They should. And yessssssss Hot Chocolate nomnomnom
    I'm the unnoticed one in my family. I'm talked over, ignored, always sent to make the coffee, when I'm sick no one notices, always doing something for someone else, getting a good grade and then no one cares, completely unnoticed. But when my brother does something, or he's sick or sad, everyone listens to him. I was sick like my brother is now, but no one noticed. They keep him home, but not me, though I was a lot worse then him when I was sick. But nobody noticed me. Now everyone's calling him seeing if he's alright, but nobody cared when I was like that. It hurts, a lot. It makes me feel weak and helpless and rejected and useless...But nobody cares at all. *sigh* Nothing will ever change...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you keep my eldest brother, the one who lives in Florida, in your prayers? He had surgery and is in a lot of pain right now.
    Spongebob, Lmfao, at my school (When I went), we had to do a paper on like... Why something was important, but instead I wrote a 3 page essay about why school computers sucked. Yeah, I failed.
    I've been okay. Getting better from some recent problems.

How's school and your crushes been?

=O I see you like Spongebob! That's very cool.
    Hi, I haven't talked to you in what feels like been so long. So how have you been?

Also, Happy Valentine's Day!
    Spongebob, He is, how can I describe his cuteness?

I know- he is a supergiant sun full of insanely, awesomely, funnily, and lovely cuteness that extends on to infinity! XD
    Today was a great Valentine's Day!!! So I spent so much time with my crush. I sat next to him in lunch and got to know him more. As well as a couple of my other friends. :3 I love this day!
    Huh. The green ones always worked for Mario. But I guess Mario logic can't apply everywhere.

If you're back for real, we should catch up sometime.
    Spongebob, a life? What's a life? Is it one of those green mushroom things with eyes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…