R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• russiasfinest, Yep they make some awesome banners huh. You can read my bio for inspiration on one. Just don't copy me. :p
    russiasfinest, Well it depends on how popular:p well known you are. I'm sure all you're buds will give you at least one. I'll give you one too. Yeah I requested a banner from the best shop. Too bad they are only open for a limited time. Who did you request one from?
    russiasfinest, Did I say banner? I meant bio and the rest of your profile. Just go to user cp and then edit profile. But the banner matters too. I'm getting a new one soon. If you ever have any questions that are really simple ask me.
    Ummmm this is like the first time I try to give a new person a comment but they are already on theyre second page. Congrats, I guess and welcome to the forums. Have a nice stay.
    I know. I just find it weird how I've got a friend ratio on various sites of 35+:10-15, Canadians to Americans. Somehow, I'd like to balance it out. No offense to Canadians.
    Thanks you guys. You both seem very nice. Im actually a canadien, my russian friend made this for me on my apple, so now l have to stick with this, yikes!
    Robot, what's with you? The guy is innocent. Plus there are tons of other russians in the world. Why attack a kid? Anyways, welcome.

...I may be sarcastic. Wouldn't you like to find out?
    If you are Chellochello trying to make a comback, then you have done a very good job(sarcasm). Adding me to your Buddy List and mentioning Russia in your Username. Nice try, maybe next time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…