Vortex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vortex, Laugh isn't the name of the band. They're the people who made "Party Rock Anthem", and their name was censored, and came out as laugh. Google it.
    Vortex, I still like "dark side" music, it's just "light side" music entertains me. I'm finding myself listening to Electro and Rap, such as deadmau5, C Lo Green, Eminem (who is definitely not "light"), LMFAO, and Black Eyed Peas.
    Vortex, SKYRIMCRAFT LET'S GET IT
    In all honesty, Skyrim feels like Fallout without the guns. It's got beautiful mpgraphics, and a lot of stuff to do (there's nothing like looting an ancient temple and fighting dragons). I like the game, and I plan on playing it for a long time. I think it was a tad overhyped, but hey, it's Elder Scrolls.
    Vortex, I got an iPad to enjoy my music an junk on, and some gift cards, along with some candy and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. It was a good one. I'm glad yours was good as well.
    Vortex, ^.^
    iTunes usually classifies Daft Punk as Dance or Electronica, but it actually calls one album Indie Rock. XD Anyways, I hope you had a good holiday.
    Vortex, There was a thread about it a while ago, but after everyone bragged about what they were getting, the discussion got a little stale. :p I hope you have a good one!
    What comes out of your mouth after eating a Vanilluxe?
    THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME THE ONLY ONE AT MY PR, YOU LITTLE

Haha.
    Don't worry about it. And I'm not that good haha. Lotta lag helps you time stuff I guess? Except jumping lol.
    I was gone the past day and a half (so I'm not sure why others didn't do any name changes) but this is why we were hesitant about bringing name changes back. It seems to be more trouble than it's worth. Would everyone rather have no name changes...or name changes that (on very rare occasions, really) may take a day or two? :p
    Bahahahaha yeah. So about forty-five minutes 'til game time! I'll have PB open on my iPod touch while we battle. I can only have about twenty-thirty minutes before I get ready for tennis/eat. This is gonna be great.
    Umm...I think the time's messed up. At my house, like right now, it's 12:19 PM. EST. So...I still have about an hour and forty-five minutes.
    OK! So I'll meet you on TODAY at 2:00 pm, your 5:00 pm, and we'll battle it out! What's your FC? SO EXCITED.
    I understand. I just have tennis (your time, 7-9 o' clock PM) then, so maybe we'll have to do like...2? Haha
    Lol this is very nice. So...tomorrow right? I have tennis, so I'm free at like...7:30? That's kinda late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…