raw19
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Raw! i was hoping you received my pm about the midnight wave deck you created. I was wondering if you could please give me a few pointers for a deck with Hydreigon NV, i wanted to try out your tyranitar / hydreigon combo but i wanted to know if you ever got around to completing the deck and making all the changes. Thanks again so much for your time, :)
    Peace
    Abe
    raw19' pid='2261035' dateline='1337879379 said:
    Okay, that's messed up and makes me wary of opening any more packs from this set. I hate bugs. >_<

I got two packs as part of a trade yesterday. An Espeon and a Zoroark.

I wouldn't let it bother you buying packs, (hopefully) it was just a one time thing.
    This is true. I forgot for a moment that Donphan had 120 HP.
    I keep thinking 130, but it's because those stupid big basics keep getting into my head. (That, and both Kyurem and Red Gyarados have 130.)
    Heh. Math was never my best subject, but thanks. The end result is the same though, with one knocked out Donphan. xDD
    Nowadays, i'd have to say Kyurem for the Donphan Counter. They can only really 3HKO you, unless they get lucky with the pluspowers. And after Kyurem is hit once, all it needs is a DCE. Outrage for 80 - 60 x 2, and that's all she wrote.
    It's actually 80x2 -20, for a total of 140. Your math is a bit off.
    (Just wanted to point that out to you.)
    raw19, Alrightey then. How many are you looking for of each kind? I'd be willing to make you an offer for like 50 of each if I can find that many, unless you're interested in more.
    I'm not really wanting to post in your TCG thread because I don't have mine up yet :p . Are the energy that you are interested in just the normal ones? Or are they a special kind (Holo, HG ones, etc)??
    Now that our recent trade is completed, i look forward to any future ones! ^-^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…