Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I subbed! :) Also, who filmed it? The person at the shop? Or the person who was playing? I MIGHT be going to x2 Cities (100% one, 20% the other.) If I knew how to record the matches, then I could post them if you would like!
    Zero, It depends what time you need me on. I have an early release from school but I'm hanging out with friends after, so I don't have a really set time. I'll probably be back no later than 3 (probably earlier), but I guess I can get back earlier if necessary. We probably don't need 1.5 hours of preparation, though.
    Hi! I just watched the vid in the Portal, you did a good job! What's you YouTube account name? Also, I had no idea that you could record pokemon matches at an event, I do it at home though, :).
    Are you a pessimist? Besides, who actually celebrates today because of the pilgrims anyway? In many familys, the origin isn't even discussed, if that makes you feel any better. I said happy thanksgiving to you because ITS A FREAKIN HOLIDAY. Enjoy it. Today is a day to look at the positive side of life.
    Zero,
    I'll refer you to a post I just made on facebook -- Many years ago, pilgrims killed and enslaved many Native Americans. They organized a feast to give thanks to the pilgrims' God for bringing them across the ocean. Ignoring all of the massive death caused by the pilgrims, this was truly a just and great feast. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Let's just hope people are too ignorant to know about the actual "First Thanksgiving" during the "reenactments of the feast". Toungue

....Grim....I'm sure that story goes well around the table :p
    Can we do without the spam on my profile? Posting doesn't mean anything... birthday wishes are just mindless posts... please don't do them. I'd rather my profile be filled with actual intelligent posts... not spam. Thank you :)
    Zero, I'll try my best for keeping in touch, Idk. States, depends on ride and how busy I am school-wise, as usual. Will let you know if I'll be there.
    I don't know if I ever congratulated you for being modded. If not, congrats. xD

Did you have to include The Game in your podcast title? :S
    Zero, glads as in Gladiator Beasts? Sweet; I welcome the challenge. I want to build that one day because I like it for its versatility. Last I recall, the only restricted card is Bestiari which is still Limited.

Who can say? Maybe BW4 will give you a card that can beat Gigas. I always carry my Gigas deck with me just in case someone wants to versus it - it's achieved its own degree of fame.

you, me, at states, throwing down cards, booyah
    Zero, hey, no worries; I don't blame you. It was still pretty awesome to fight you Round 1 - something I'd never have expected - it was one of the highlights of my day.

If all goes well I should see you at the Queen Mary in about 4 months, though whether I'll be playing or staffing...well, let's see how the BW4 set impacts things :D

must write bio entry for you if I haven't already
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…