Clam
Full art obstagoon
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
P
PartTimeTCGCollector
I recommend tcgplayer before buying any singles. Use it as a reference before purchase.
Clam
Clam
It's not about getting ripped off (I can lose $10) but the issue is that I spent money on Pokemon cards in the first place.
bbb888
bbb888
What's wrong with buying Pokémon cards?? Some people play competitively while others treat it like investment, and the rest like to collect them like funko pop figures. Kids can also learn math, reading, and strategy thinking via Pokémon cards. You can also use them as bookmarks or for poker. The possibilities are endless!! Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
Clam
Clam
I don't have issues with other people enjoying the hobby, if people want to buy cards then go ahead! I'm just saying that I personally shouldn't because I tend to spent way too much money on a hobby before dropping it in eight months.

Also, I didn't buy the card to keep in a binder, I bought it to use as a bookmark
Charmaster:)
Charmaster:)
I'm sorry about the cost. I can relate because I bought the shiny Lapras VMAX for $15 after it had sat on the market for two months because I thought it's price had hit it's lowest point, only to watch it eventually fall to 20% of that price.
Back