Their Goominess
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if I had a penny for every full odds shiny mareep I’ve found in violet, I’d have two pennies. which admittedly isn’t much but it’s a bit of a coincidence that it’s happened twice
    Reactions: Vom
    I got a Mimikyu Vmax and Lugia V from packs I got in the Fuecoco Paldea Collection. can someone with tcg knowledge tell me if they’re valuable?
    my initial thoughts after playing violet for a few hours: a lot of potential, and overall a pretty good game, but it’s definitely let down by the graphics
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Who is your HM slave? How is it compared to SwSh or older games? Is it difficult or easy? I still haven't played them, don't know which version to get XD
    Their Goominess
    Their Goominess
    @bbb888 I’ve only actually done the first gym so far, but I’d say it’s around the same level of difficulty (maybe slightly more difficult) than SwSh. The level of freedom is my favourite part of it
    I recently started a new mono ground run in Shield and fully forgot that Thievul is a pokemon that exists
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Thievul isn't a ground type tho.
    Their Goominess
    Their Goominess
    @bbb888 I was referring to it more in the context of seeing it in the wild and in battles etc. also even if it was ground I still wouldn’t use it tbh
    played BD for the first time in months and in the first 5 mins caught a shiny Cubone. Now I’m just annoyed there’s no way I can evolve it into a shiny Alolan Marowak
    the first battle against Mars in BD somehow gave me more trouble than back in gen 4
    bbb888
    bbb888
    I never played the original so I cannot compare. I'm not a fan of chibi style graphics, I think SwSh was better. But I play BDiamond so I can legitimately catch some missing legendaries.
    I've more than doubled my Pokemon plush collection in the space of two weeks. Oshawott and Bulbasaur are my latest additions and I kind of want a Starly too
    If we do get DP remakes I'm probably just as excited for the inevitable Dialga/Palkia themed Switch/Switch Lite as I am for the actual games
    I've wanted to play Mario Galaxy for SO LONG and now it's on Switch.... and I've seen people saying it's not playable on Switch Lite. Sad me
    Reactions: Dravinator
    Their Goominess
    Their Goominess
    scrap that I've found out I'll need to purchase separate Joy-Con controllers to actually play it. yay but also not yay I guess?
    Went to play Let's Go Eevee for the first time in ages, and within 30 seconds of starting the game I found a shiny Raticate. Go me
    Reactions: Vom
    I am irrationally annoyed by the fact it took until gen.8 for Lombre to learn a single Grass move other than Absorb via level up
    Their Goominess
    Their Goominess
    And yes it's because I'm using a Lotad in my AS mono Grass run and I'm holding off evolving it until it learns Giga Drain
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Why are you annoyed? You should be happy that Lombre made progress!! Also somebody once said,"Happiness is a choice, peace is a state of mind. Both are free!"
    Their Goominess
    Their Goominess
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they rectified it - but it's annoying having to raise a Lotad up to lv.30 just to get a good Grass move. although ironically Lotad is my personal fave of the line, but its stats do leave something to be desired
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…