PokéBeach.com Forums

TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig
Things are alright with me - just doing my best to get through this whole pandemic like everyone else, but overall I'm doing pretty well.
TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig
I've managed to get my whole social circle hooked on werewolf, and we've been playing a round or two over zoom nearly every weekend! It's a lot of fun, but no match for the wild games of forum mafia back on here. I'm definitely more than a little nostalgic for it.
TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig
I can tell just from a brief glance at my following and followers tabs that a whole lot of people I was close with back in the day have moved on from here, same as me. I figured as much! That's just how the internet and internet communities work, after all. Can't get too hung up on the past.
TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig
That being said, if we were friends or talked at all way back when, and by some stroke of luck you happen to see these messages, reach back out to me, either here or in a PM! I'll pop back in over the next couple days just to check to see if anyone happened upon this. I won't be active around here anymore, sadly, but I'd love to add you on discord or twitter just to reconnect!
TwistedTurtwig
TwistedTurtwig
Anyways, thanks for all the wonderful memories I made with all of you here - I won't be forgetting them any time soon. No matter what happens, I'll always be scum.

<3

- TT
Brave Vesperia
Brave Vesperia
Been a while since I've seen you around these parts! Glad to see you've been well!