PokéBeach.com Forums

Scoop
Scoop
Octobrush-Certain version of it I can't remember off the top of my head (I think Nouveau? Whichever one uses Tenta Missiles) It's been a long while since I played though but I've always been big on the octobrush weapons.
Scoop
Scoop
Actually shoot did I use the Kensa Octobrush??? I've tried out every version of it it's one or the other I usually use, I can't remember which exactly, lol
Turtwig
Turtwig
Haha that's the exact one I use too, that's funny. I like blasting the missiles and then brute-forcing
Scoop
Scoop
Ooh nice, another Brush user. You've got good taste.

I will say though my best mode is easily Salmon Run. I'm alright in Turf War and Splat Zones though (I'm not huge on other ranked modes personally but that's just preference and the fact I'm not as good at those lmao)
Turtwig
Turtwig
I'll admit I haven't done a salmon run yet, I'll have to check it out. I'm getting used to the other modes, Rainmaker(?) is kind of fun but the tower one is frustrating.
Scoop
Scoop
It's really fun. The higher rank you get the more different kind of things happen (as well as becoming more difficult of course). I have the most fun with it out of all the modes and it gives out some really solid rewards for everything else too.
bbninjas
bbninjas
You won't believe this - I'm an OCTOBRUSH user too!! Noveau in Splat1 (it had splat bombs), more of a assasin though. I also used to do Krak-On Roller but haven't as much recently. I do N-Zap on my bad days when I can't seem to kill anyone xD
bbninjas
bbninjas
I really want to play Splat2 but don't have a Switch, you guys all need to buy me one :U
bbninjas
Turtwig
Turtwig
bbninjas I wish I could!! It'd be so much fun to play with you. I'm usually an assassin too, though I'm still learning how to not be stupid and die recklessly haha
Scoop
Scoop
Aw man @bbninjas you're making me miss the Kraken special now. That was the best back in S1. I usually did Turf War back then when I played, but I used vanilla octobrush due to Kraken. Going up the enemy's side on Moray Towers with that just felt amazing.

That being said, I DO like the specials they have now for Octobrush (besides vanilla which is kinda eehh to me)
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
I *used* to play splatoon 2 a ton. I can see myself getting back into it, as it was a fun game when i played it. I didnt really main any weapons, i just played whatever felt the most fun at the time, usually meme weapons like the tenta brella and the explosher. I was decent with the squiffer, but all of that skill has evaporated as of now
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
When i was somewhat new to the game, I mained the octobrush, i guess. yay octobrush team! my friend code is SW-0218-0060-3254
Scoop
Scoop
I'll be able to add anyone interested whenever it is I get my switch.
Turtwig
Turtwig
SableyeGuy
SableyeGuy
I love starting my day with 20 alerts!
bbninjas
bbninjas
I legit thought there was a spambot rampant or something ngl
Turtwig
Turtwig
Bumping in case anyone wants to form a discord and start to play together
Scoop
Scoop
I'd be in on forming it, though I still wont have my switch for the time being
bbninjas
bbninjas
I'd also join but won't actually be able to team up until I get my own switch xD
Back