Scoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recently sat through over 30 hours of Birth By Sleep's gameplay and I don't think I ever want to play that game again, it's so janky
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Story is /incredible/ tho
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Oh yeah definitely one of the better stories in the series, I think sometimes the voice work holds me back a little, but other times you have Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill absolutely killing it. I just wish I could like the gameplay more than I did. Just little things to fix it would make the experience ten times better.
    Good lord, 1000 messages sent on here now. Definitive proof I talk too much!
    I was just complaining how I didn't get a shiny Aerodactyl in Go this week. Lo and behold I just got one. Remember kids, complaining works!
    Reactions: Dravinator and Vom
    Vom
    Vom
    *complains about being single*
    Scoop
    Scoop
    That's the spirit! Keep complaining, it's gotta do something!
    Scoop
    Scoop
    But shoot I never thought of doing that before, nothing else works so I'm gonna steal that strategy
    I still hate these new dice they've been doing this gen. No cool colors or set symbols, just bland numbers. How do you mess up dice?!
    Dravinator
    Dravinator
    They're just so... uninspired. My Crimson Invasion dice looked so cool, and the new ones look like you could get 10 of them in a dice pack at your local game store.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    They used to feel so special, with the set symbols and everything, it was like its own mini collection. And then 2019 with those really cool marbles ones, you’d think they’d only go up in quality from there, but nope.

I feel like they could have just included more dice rather than changing them to hard to use numbered ones. The old dice were a lot easier to use and were practical for other things too.
    Nice, I found that Reshizard deck at a Target today. Now I have...Three whole Reshizards. I could go for a fourth though. Or a fifth. Or a-
    Special Attack: Mega Destruction Dark Ball of Darkness and Destruction
    Clam
    Clam
    what color is it?
    Dravinator
    Dravinator
    My guess is Dark
    Scoop
    Scoop
    It’s the color Darkness WITHIN Darkness
    You gotta eat the lettuce, s’right, just straight up eat the lettuce
    Are you Longman1987 on ptcgo?
    SableyeGuy
    SableyeGuy
    Hes not
    Scoop
    Scoop
    SableyeGuy is right, I’m not. My username there isn’t too different from mine here, but I barely go on TCGO anymore.
    Sorry I haven’t been around in a hot minute, my computer went kaput on me. I’ll be back at some point. Yay(?) for all.
    I wonder if Creative Works would allow a thread where show my Lego MOCS. I doubt anyone here'd care but it'd be nice to share either way.
    Reactions: Turtwig
    bbninjas
    bbninjas
    My two cents is it'd be cool :)
    Turtwig
    Turtwig
    Hey, as Jade said we welcome most any form of creativity. If it's alright with you, feel free to PM me any questions / your post if you want it checked over first!
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Alright! Thanks to all of you for the help, I really do appreciate all of it.
    After running through P5R, I can safely say Rivers in the Desert is an absolutely phenomenal theme. Everything Shoji Meguro touches is gold.
    I just had the realization that Gen 5 is 9 years old. My favorite games and my favorite sets are 7-9 years old now. Man that feels insane.
    C
    cardgjammer
    Come September, the insanity will intensify: Gen 5(FG: B&W) will turn 10. Meanwhile, its predecessor, Gen 4(FG: D&P), will turn 14 on same month. Almost game b-day time!
    Scoop
    Scoop
    What's great though is that these games are going to be that old and yet still stay just as good as they were all the way back then.
    I feel like Pokemon needs to completely reset what their games are at this point. It needs to be more open-ended, like a BoTW to Pokemon.
    Reactions: The Last Shaymin
    SableyeGuy
    SableyeGuy
    My comment saying that my previous comment got deleted got deleted. If the mods delete this one I'll know that it's a cover up and ashco is bribing you! Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa!
    i used to be one of those people who didn't really care for Reach Out to the Truth when I heard it in Smash. Then I played P4. NOW I FACE O-
    Lol I remember I used to lie about playing the TCG or the fact that I got into Pokemon earlier than I did to make myself seem cooler on here
    Reactions: The Last Shaymin
    The Last Shaymin
    The Last Shaymin
    i started playing pokemon at the young age of 3 years old. I started off my first year of playing competetive pokemon by getting top 8 at worlds, at the age of 4 and 3 months. i then continued that streak throughout my 12 year career, where i promptly decided to be a bad player and hang out on this forum.
    Why must you gnome me you bully
    Scoop
    Scoop
    because, old chum, I'm gnot a gnelf, I'm gnot a gnoblin, I'm a gnome
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…