Scoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The original Animal Crossing had the best hourly music and nobody can change my mind on this
    I just beat Persona 4 and it was literally the best game I've ever played
    Clam
    Clam
    I really am missing out huh?
    Good lord some of the AC Amiibo cards are inflated like hell right now. I just wanted Bob to put him in my town, not to be down $30+ for it!
    I really wish they'd put Persona 4 Golden on the Switch. It shouldn't have to be stuck on the Vita of all systems...
    Man New Horizons is still about a month away, I can't wait for it. It just looks so GOOD
    Reactions: Professor_jplap
    P
    Professor_jplap
    It's like New Leaf (already an amazing game) but expanded upon in every way we wanted plus more
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Exactly. My biggest issue with NL was that sometimes town customization was too janky or limited, so the fact that NH is fixing this on top of adding so many great new features, it just looks so promising.
    Ok hear me out, Sakurai is holding 3 fingers, there are 3 members of the Wright Anything Agency, which also has 3 words. Phoenix smash time
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Well, I was right about the whole three thing, but... eeeeehhhhh???
    Am I the only one or is Calyrex just one of the worst looking Pokemon ever created
    Reactions: Their Goominess
    SableyeGuy
    SableyeGuy
    It looks kinda weird but i kinda like it. Giant blueberry brain head elk bird.
    Ephemera
    Ephemera
    But galaxy brain though... (it's not great, but it's grown on me)
    So I just got a Shiny Charmander in Leafgreen after only 117 SRs. Is this the real life?? Or is it just fantasy??
    Reactions: bbb888
    Frost
    Frost
    Everything is coming up Shiny Charizard for you this year!
    “Even though we all may be looking different on the outside, we all have banana souls on the inside”
    I have sunk 18 hours of my life into the ongoing Chris Chan documentary, I have no regrets at all
    Well, by now, I think it's been too long to reply you in that Sword and Shield news article. I've been having some medical issues the past two weeks. While it doesn't impede my ability to type or anything, I just hadn't been online longer than what it took to read through news articles. But if I were to sum up what I would have said, I would have wholeheartedly agreed with everything you said.
    Reactions: Scoop
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Oh don’t worry about it at all, health is a lot more important than anything else. I do appreciate you letting me know though! Hope you feel better soon.
    Skeleton Liar
    Skeleton Liar
    Thanks. =) And no problem. Just didn't want to leave that hanging.
    Ughh, I wish I could change my username, I haven't actually used "AshCo" as a username for anything in like five years, lol.
    Reactions: Frost and Vom
    Vom
    Vom
    Same, PokeBeach is the only place I have Vom as my username besides Discord, but that's only BECAUSE I have Vom here.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Right, I don’t really have anywhere that has my old usernames anymore since it’s been so many years and near everyone who knows me from when I WAS that haven’t seen me in that long, but I can imagine how frustrating that must be When you don’t want to use that username anymore(At least Vom isn’t as bad as “AshCo”, lol.)
    I can't wait for Pokemon Ultra Let's Go Sword and Shield 2, with Primal Dusk-Black EternaZacian and Primal Dawn-White EternaZamazenta
    I've been waiting years for it, but the idea of a Gen 4 remake with the way they developed Sword and Shield? Not a pleasant thought.
    Reactions: chico and CMP
    chico
    chico
    It will probably have another director. That might change how things are done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…