PokéBeach.com Forums

Their Goominess
Their Goominess
I've not played it yet, but my planned team for when I do is Inteleon, Corviknight, Coalossal, Polteageist, Frosmoth and one of the apple dragons (idk which yet)
bbb888
bbb888
I pre ordered Shield, hoping to get the preorder bonus item. I'm still waiting for it in the mail lol. But my team would be Cinderace, Corviknight, "green goblin" Grimmsnarl, Obstagoon, Flygon, Charizard.
Turtwig
Turtwig
I wanted to use Flapple so bad in my playthrough, but I don't like overlapping types. Once I get one of my team members to 100, Flapple is a must to switch for!

Grimmsnarl looks so fun to play with, I caught one in a raid battle but I'll probably breed for a decent Impidimp or look for a Gigantamax one later!
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
I worked through with Inteleon/Tsareena/Corviknight/Claydol/Pangoro/Froslass, though I decided I needed to round out my team after beating the game, so I'm having some fun with Runerigus/Hatterene (<3)/Ninetales right now.
Scoop
Scoop
If I got the game I planned on doing a team of Toxitricity/Hatterene/Duraludon/Runerigus/Coalossal/Obstagoon. Maybe Darmanitan instead of one of them, being my favorite Pokemon too. I changed my mind on getting the game and it's a bummer I didn't get to use them. Maybe in Sword and Shield 2: We Fixed the Game edition, lol.
Turtwig
Turtwig
Hatterene was a lot of fun, bulky Gardevoir with recovery and all!
Scoop
Scoop
Yeah she seemed pretty fun! Only thing that concerned me was that low speed stat, but I'm sure Trick Room could be fun.
Back