Scoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw the new Gen 8 foil up close with those starter boxes. It looks SO much better than the Gen 7 wave foil.
    Whenever I'm feeling down, nothing gets me going better than blasting my eardrums with some of them smooth, funky Tatsuro Yamashita jams.
    -I took a quick run through Sword and Shield's OST. It's...Boring. Some okay parts but most of it didn't stick out. Bummer.
    Reactions: TheAquaPiplup
    Scoop
    Scoop
    I was hoping that at least there'd be a bit of a solid OST to have some jams to make up for the lackluster game experience, kinda like Sun and Moon did. Oh well, BW and DPt's soundtracks always exist for me to go back to and enjoy. Just like their games, lol.
    What I wouldn't do to go back to Gen 5. Remember seasons? Animated sprites? Difficulty? Polish? All in a new Pokemon game unlike any other.
    Reactions: Anime Psyclone
    Scoop
    Scoop
    A change in the formula having the player use and discover all the new ones, a gripping story and the best soundtrack the series has ever known. It just had so much LOVE put into it. I can't say the same about what I've seen with Sword and Shield and man does it bum me out.
    Skeleton Liar
    Skeleton Liar
    Honestly, if I had a Twitter account, I was thinking about tweeting at Pokemon something like, "So glad to be playing a top quality, new Pokemon game!" Including a picture of my 3DS with SoulSilver in it with the cursor over New Game.

I really like the idea of just going back to an older game instead this week. Gen 5 is another excellent choice.
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    im replaying x which was my first game
    Well, what hype I had left for swsh is dead. Bummer too, since the new Pokémon themselves had me real excited. GF needs to get it together.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    I mean, Game Freak IS capable of making good, even AMAZING games. Just look at Platinum and BW(2). Those games I think are the absolute best on the DS. The Pokemon Series as a whole is a fantastic, wonderfully made thing on its own. But right now they're just faltering. There's a lot of factors into it I'll admit, but there's one thing for sure, Sword and Shield is unfinished. It's depressing.
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    Kirby Star Allies was unfinished at launch, too. And now it's one of Kirby's best games. Who's to say SwSh can't follow the same trend? Even if it is paid, everyone likes new content.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    When I say unfinished, I mean the game is plagued with graphical issues, sub-par texture work, softlocks, etc, less than prior games in the series. It's clearly a rushed product (again, that's where TPC's blame comes in). If they add new content that makes it more than a 15 hour ride I'll be thrilled, but I'll believe it when I see it. The fact that over 50% of the dex and 100+ moves got cut isn't a good sign at all.
    I did it! Preordered a HF Ultra Premium Collection! Gamestop actually pulled through for once. Can't wait for my Rayquaza card holdy-thingy.
    Serperior
    Serperior
    Were they having any specials on them? I'm looking to do the same!
    Scoop
    Scoop
    No specials but the shipping was free since it was over $50. Honestly though, I’ll take getting it for retail price over spending the $160 people are trying to get for it (and it’s not even out yet!!)
    I'm starting to write scripts again, got inspired tonight. And by write, I mean I've written three sentences in the last 2 hours. Progress!!
    Reactions: Vom
    I found even more Hidden Fates tins last night. I'm going hunting for them today, I'm an addict now. The little troll man needs mORE SHINY
    AW HELL YEAH QWILFISH CONFIRMED, MY WHOLE TEAM I WAS PLANNING? NAH SCREW EM, MY NEW TEAM IS SIX QWILFISH, BEST POKEMON QWILFISH BABYYYYYYYY
    I actually found three Hidden Fates tins at my local gamestop somehow. Went 7/12 on the pulls, so I'm happy.
    Everywhere I checked sold out of their HF ETBS. How about Pokemon learn how to stock their products to meet demand? I'm sick of this mess.
    Man, I can't believe Sword and Shield base set is almost here. It feels like just yesterday XY base came out. How time flies...
    MORE SMASH BROS CHARACTERS IN DEVELOPMENT, IT'S PHOENIX WRIGHT TIME BABYYYYYYYY
    Ephemera
    Ephemera
    If only Edgeworth could be a character, too... not gonna happen, though.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    If we're lucky enough to get Phoenix in (I genuinely think theres a chance, he's in high demand and they're focused on pleasing fans), Edgeworth could be an alt of Wright. Thatd be the icing on the top of the cake, honestly.
    I love taking an hour to write about one minute's worth of a TV script. I'm at peak productivity right now boys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…