Scoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish Ultra Beast cards (and any trainers, etc. related to them) had a red border, like Plasma had blue ones. That was a cool touch.
    Reactions: TheAquaPiplup
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Speaking of Red Borders, anyone remember those two Team Flare cards that had them? Those were gorgeous, I wish they did more with that.
    I'm gonna try owning every Ultra Rare on PTCGO by the time Sword and Shield base comes out. Wish me luck, I'm dedicated this time around.
    I'm SO happy they kept the texturing on the SV cards in Hidden Fates. I'm going to have such a fun time opening that set.
    I'd love for a push to make the Legacy Format have tournaments again in PTCGO. Having HGSS era cards in the trade scene was a high point.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    In fact, it being gone means SL cards and otherwise are increasingly more difficult to find. I used to own all of them in the game but quit. Now being back into it I want to recover them, but it's like 10 times harder now due to scarcity. Imagine a new player who's after those, too.
    They should do Galarian Klinklang, where it's rusty and part Poison, so if a Pokemon touches it they get poisoned, just like we get tetanus.
    Vom
    Vom
    that's actually pretty clever! I'd love for them to use that for the first Steel/Poison
    Scoop
    Scoop
    I've had this idea for about 5 years now and I've always wanted to see it come to fruition. I can only hope. That line of Pokemon needs some more love anyways.
    DragonFang101
    DragonFang101
    Maybe even add a Steel/Water Pokemon that uses rust?
    I wish Sun and Moon went full Super Mario Sunshine with its region. The third island was such a jumbled mess that it brought it down for me.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Melemele, Akala and even Poni were fantastic in their consistent designs, but then you go to Ula'Ula, and it just felt like they had to throw everything else they planned at it. it felt less like an actual island and more like a series of unrelated events.
    I'm starting to even question if anyone even has the Wave holofoil blastoise from that Walamart tin 2 years ago. I've legit never seen one.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    It was such a weird and obscure product and reprint of that EX and I remember it getting attention on here, but... no mention of it since. I'd love to own one since it's so unique.
    I hope the whole gen 8 Pokedex is leaked like a week before SwSh comes out. That was the best part about the week leading up to Sun and Moon
    I finally got all of the Reshizard arts besides the RR version, I'm in love. Tag Teams have really picked this era up in terms of quality.
    Reactions: DragonFang101
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Of course, that's not to say this era was HORRIBLE throughout, but once TTGXs hit with the variance in art, and being the best cards (as a collector) I've seen since the XY era, it really made Sun and Moon much, MUCH better.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    That being said, I think Arita's RA version of the three takes the cake. Possibly my favorite artwork of Charizard, PERIOD. It's just so perfect, along with Reshiram being one of my top favorite Pokemon ever.
    I love pulling jack out of my Elite Trainer boxes. Of course mine's the dud while everyone gets 4 ultras a box. Lovely. Thanks a ton UNM.
    I like how of all the Pokemon gen 8 has revealed so far, Duraludon is somehow my absolute favorite of them.
    If Alter Genesis at least has Bonsly and/or Mantyke, I'll be satisfied. Let's at least get some Pokemon we haven't seen in 12 years.
    I like almost every Pokemon. I've made tier lists of every gen, but as it turns out there's FOUR pokemon who I realize are the worst ones...
    Reactions: DragonFang101
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Those Pokemon are Tsareena, Toucannon, Volbeat, and Grumpig. Those are the only ones I dislike, so out of 810+ pokemon, that's not too bad huh?
    DragonFang101
    DragonFang101
    I'm glad Tsareena was first.
    I am READY for that Reshizard box in August. I need more Charizards, I gotta fuel the fire of my addiction.
    I thought Sun and Moon would be the most disappointing Pokemon game of all time, but nope, Sword and Shield's already got that one beat!
    Reactions: Professor_jplap
    Pokefam
    Pokefam
    Time to move on and get new favorites. The community is just are spoiled babies,so if Masuda dosent cater to every some people will be mad. THERE IS NO PERFECT GAME. They are catering to competitive and it is easier to balance less pokemon, it is impossible to balance 'em all. Your pokemon aren't lost, just go back and play that game. There was nothing wrong with Gen 7 but overhype.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    They're not catering to the competitive meta though. There's a thing called formats. VGC does regional dex only at the beginning of a game every time.

The community isn't spoiled when compatibility has been something that the series has had since gen 3. Black and White made the player try new Pokemon, yet still let us transfer all our old ones up to gen 5.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    I use new Pokemon every time, but I like having my living dex and all my teams in the same place. Many people do, and it should be expected, especially going onto a much more powerful console.

The only reason these issues exist is because GF is rushing their product. They need to delay the game and actually make it worth the $60 price tag.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…