The Red Genesect
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What do think would be better for a Tag Team Greninja and Zoroark deck, Incineroar-GX or Naganadel? (Or should I play both?)
    I’m not sure if I understand why Dhelmise CES 22 is mentioned so much in Rayquaza-GX decks.
    The Red Genesect
    The Red Genesect
    Ok thanks
    Nyora
    Nyora
    I know Dhelmise is pretty good but I also like Pheromosa too. Really the free Retreat Cost is the only huge advantage but I guess if you ever find yourself at 1 Prize it’s OK too.
    Pokefam
    Pokefam
    Shaymin star and 1 dhelmise make up a pretty good arsenal for non gx matchups. Koko gx is also another good tech attacker
    After thinking about those fake starter leaks from last year, I realized that they had a grass type monkey and a fire type rabbit.
    The Red Genesect
    The Red Genesect
    The rabbit was even doing the same pose as Scorbunny.
    I think Tapu Lele-GX’s legality is gonna be reset in the US because of the golden full art version. I’m not sure when but probably in SM9.
    The Red Genesect
    The Red Genesect
    Or the 2019 subset
    C
    cardgjammer
    NO.

It came out in GX Ultra Shiny, and it's NOT a new card, and they said that NONE of the shiny old GXes from that set will make it into English SM9, but there's always SM11, which could be a concept pack in Japan(like the last two final sets(BW11 and XY11) before their gens ended, and a new gen began). Then again, it's not officially certain yet...
    I think I’m the only person who likes Emboar.
    Reactions: Anime Psyclone
    VioletValkyrie
    VioletValkyrie
    I had an old friend whose favourite Pokemon was Emboar back when Gen V was new, I haven't talked to him in a few years but I'm sure he still likes it quite a bit. Means you're not alone!
    DragonFang101
    DragonFang101
    Even though he's not the best fire starter, I still really like Emboar and think he's a cool, intimidating kind of character.
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    emboar, chandelure, volcarona, victini, and reshiram are my fav fire types of gen v, and I like emboar a lot
    Whenever I tried to think about it I couldn’t see my self as any gender. So now I’m telling everyone... I’m a boy
    Nyora
    Nyora
    Remember that however you identify, we still all support you.
    VioletValkyrie
    VioletValkyrie
    You should never feel rushed to come to a decision on how you identify. The decision is yours alone and no one can make it for you. As long as you're being honest with yourself and your decision makes you happy, that's what really matters.
    If you've come to that decision, know that just like Nyora said, we support you and will continue to do so.
    DragonFang101
    DragonFang101
    *me just now finds out you can change your gender for your Pokebeach profile*
    I think I told everyone that I was gender fluid a little too quickly and after a while I started to not even know what my gender was.
    But I am super excited to get Let’s Go Eevee for my birthday which is December 11th (2/2)
    VioletValkyrie
    VioletValkyrie
    I think I'd agree with what you're saying here, I think Kanto is used way more frequently than any other region or setting because it feels like they're *constantly* trying to pander to the Gen I nostalgia. Though, I wouldn't say it's something that's happened recently, just over the entire course of the series.

Happy early Birthday!
    I know I’ve been sort of anti-Kanto (and I apologize for that. I love Kanto, it’s just that they’ve been overusing it recently), (1/2)
    DragonFang101
    DragonFang101
    Yeah, what we really need is more Unova. And perhaps Johto.
    I got Undertale on my Switch a few weeks ago and I already did the Pacifist and Genocide run. Twice!!!
    Reactions: Draskk
    A Dragon of Destiny
    A Dragon of Destiny
    Im currently doing geno route but Im going to stop at the sans fight because I want to have a bad time but don't want to commit.
    Does anyone know if there are any future play and trade events because I missed the last one and I’m kinda disappointed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…