Scoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's disgusting that it's nearly impossible to complete Unbroken Bonds even out of 1000 packs. Stop with all these garbage Rainbows, please.
    Reactions: Vom
    NaganadelIsBeast
    NaganadelIsBeast
    I know right.
    bbb888
    bbb888
    Just buy the complete set online! Yes, it's expensive, but it saves you a lot of time and frustration.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    That's always the best option, I'm almost 100% a singles person myself. I just felt then I had to point out how ridiculous set bloating is these days.
    Emboar is a fantastic pokemon who only gets hate because of its unfortunate typing. Poor guy.
    Pokefam
    Pokefam
    I beg to disagree for a great pokemon

Only award It wins is ugly as crap!
    Pokemon Shuffle is still fun almost four years later. I recently restarted the game and it's just as fun as it was then. Love ya, Shuffle.
    Good lord, I just ranted about the Sun and Moon era for half an hour on here. I should be studying for my three exams in college tomorrow...
    Lord Goomy
    Lord Goomy
    How’d you do on those?
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Oh, I did really good on those somehow, and last week another wave of them came in with finals, but it was all good.
    Sorting my bulk, and I've come to realize, Ancient Traits and GXs have a lot in common in terms of card formatting. Just ATs do it better.
    Considering quitting PTCGO because it's a shell of its former self, but Team Up is out and I kinda want to brush off Expanded Buzz...
    I've been wanting to do text fakes again. But once I start I never seem to finish and just kinda quit halfway through. Hmmm...
    Granbull is really fun on TCGO. Not as fun as the old days of Plasma and Lando/Lucario, but still fun.
    The lack of Burning Shadows in my life is slowly killing me.
    DragonFang101
    DragonFang101
    That's what I said before I bought the Alolan Ninetails theme deck
    Sorry to hear about your corrupted game. :< I've been there before; it's rough.
    Scoop
    Scoop
    Thank you. And yeah, Its quite rough, especially after everything thats been done, and been planned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…