PokéBeach.com Forums

Shfinx
Shfinx
Thanks! I've been silently stalking the forums for a wile now, so i figured I might as well sign up.
P
Professor_jplap
That's me EXACTLY. XD
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
jplap you don't "silently" stalk them
P
Professor_jplap
Well, I used to. But you wouldn't even know that.
Shfinx
Shfinx
True, true.
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
eyyyyy same here!

except I joined so I could write about mew/shedinja.

My list was actually so incredibly consistent that I almost beat someone who had tropical beaches with it
Shfinx
Shfinx
Wow, nice. The most consistent I've really gotten without internally combusting, spewing random Tapu Kokos and Coballions all over the place, is my Ray/Eels deck. I mean, it's a ray/eels deck for crying out loud. how could it NOT be consistent? Oh, and it still runs a Tapu Koko.
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
It was so consistent that I completely forgot about using the guy's tropical beaches when he had them in play :(
Shfinx
Shfinx
That's pretty good. I guess if you built it to do it's own thing, let it do it's own thing.
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
Naturally, near the end, i bricked and lost (coulda used them tropical beeches) but it was too late.

It burned like fire in the beginning game, but faded late game. I tend to brn through my resources so quickly that when my mew is K/Oed, it loses.
Shfinx
Shfinx
Ah, yeah. Well, that deck was always kinda like that, though. I assume you mean the Roaring Skies Shedinja.
The Last Shaymin
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
I still play my Ray/Eels deck for expanded
P
Professor_jplap
I still play NM
Shfinx
Shfinx
Ray/Eels is great. I love that thing. And, well, NM is NM.
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
Necrozma Metagross?
P
Professor_jplap
Night March
Back